THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sidenote... I feel like theyve lost every game he's debuted a new colorway except for the Gila Monsters against the Thunder lolol.

Lost when he debuted the IBAS

Lost when he debuted the Christmas Colorway

Lost when he debuted the BHM's 

anywhoo.. those BHM's .... really trying not to purchase them but all these quotes of that on foot pic have me rethinking that.

Got my Homes in the other day from adidas. I REALLY like the coloway in person. Just the right balance of red and white. Others have mentioned that they like the mesh material better on the Pioneers. I would agree the materials on the Pioneers are slightly better, but not enough to really notice and definitely not enough to matter for a shoe I will wear only on the basketball court.

So far the Hardens are my favorite shoe to release this basketball season. Bring on more colors and an ID option...

1484579206_a0b60585deafeb22c0939e8f6307d3a6.jpg

I really thought gilas could have been the all star shoe. Now hes worn them a couple times already so there goes that theory.

my local HOH manager (Charlotte) was like "ny, houston and arizona...i think"

I'm sure all are sold out but i was gonna call around and see
2 stores in new York I believe got em
Another in Costa mesa
And another in Houston. Dropped here in Houston and sold out by Sunday.
I see four colourways dropping in the next three weeks and no still no word on the Gila's or cargos.

Sidenote... I feel like theyve lost every game he's debuted a new colorway except for the Gila Monsters against the Thunder lolol.

Lost when he debuted the IBAS
Lost when he debuted the Christmas Colorway
Lost when he debuted the BHM's 

anywhoo.. those BHM's .... really trying not to purchase them but all these quotes of that on foot pic have me rethinking that.

It wasn't their debut, but he did wear Pioneers for game #1 of the regular season which was an L as well to the Lakers.

Are the Arthur Ashe gonna have limited supply?
Limited. Similar to Imma Be A Star numbers. So they'll sell out on ADC quick but Foot stores should have them for a little while.

I really thought gilas could have been the all star shoe. Now hes worn them a couple times already so there goes that theory.
Nah, Gilas debuted with the Pioneers and Homes at the same launch event in Houston on 10/22. Also, they should be a GR. Not Pioneer/Home level GR but shouldn't be hard to get them.

It wasn't their debut, but he did wear Pioneers for game #1 of the regular season which was an L as well to the Lakers.
Limited. Similar to Imma Be A Star numbers. So they'll sell out on ADC quick but Foot stores should have them for a little while.
Nah, Gilas debuted with the Pioneers and Homes at the same launch event in Houston on 10/22. Also, they should be a GR. Not Pioneer/Home level GR but shouldn't be hard to get them.

you got the info? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just held the shoes in my hands in a local store, didn't know before the part on the front is just a "cover" as such, the lace part continuing to the toes. Has anyone ever seen the cover part being cut off, so like some kind of uncaged?

this is probably the closest look you're going to get to seeing it without the toecap in the meantime

adidas-harden-vol.-1-deconstructed-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom