THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the pioneers and the xenos..toe cap is lighter on the xeno and casually they are dope..only thing i dislike is how the rubber in the back scuffs so easily..has anyone been able to take them off?

this is probably the closest look you're going to get to seeing it without the toecap in the meantime

adidas-harden-vol.-1-deconstructed-8.jpg
Thank you @RFX45

Ugh. I like that colorway but I don't like that xeno elastic toecap. I'll focus on the BHM pair instead

Ugh. I like that colorway but I don't like that xeno elastic toecap. I'll focus on the BHM pair instead

I agree.. Unfortunately my store isn't getting any of the Adidas BHM kicks. So that means I have to pay retail for them smh..

I have the pioneers and the xenos..toe cap is lighter on the xeno and casually they are dope..only thing i dislike is how the rubber in the back scuffs so easily..has anyone been able to take them off?
I'd assume that the toe cap on the xeno pair is way less restrictive and probably better for performance purposes tho right? People kept complaining about the pioneers flexing weird. The xeno shouldn't have that problem. 

just played in the pioneers, these boys are hot lol. cushioning is great as well. Pretty snug and concealed as I prefer.

I'd assume that the toe cap on the xeno pair is way less restrictive and probably better for performance purposes tho right? People kept complaining about the pioneers flexing weird. The xeno shouldn't have that problem. 
Yeah it does seem to flex a bit better when i run in the xenos but i prefer the pioneers to hoop in..they only made the popping noise the first game i played in but since they have been good

I woulda loved a black leather toe on those Disruptors but I also dont mind the stretchband type material. Played in my IBAS for about 5 hours last nite and still this is my definite go to shoe atm... Disruptors/Arthur Ashe/ASG all in the next couple of weeks lol.

does anybody know where the arthur ashe are relasing and will they be limited? want a pair to ball and dont want to take the L

Back
Top Bottom