THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the design looked like a deformed version of the harden vol 1.  i think one of the reason the harden vol 1 is unique is the silhouette of the shoe, without it, it just looks weird.  i'm wondering if it has to do with incorporating bounce cushion instead of boost which affected the way it looked, like you can't make the same looking shoe with bounce that the way it looks has to be altered?

Got my hands on the Blank Xeno LS early in Canada.  Primeknit is UB stretchy, and sizing is different than my pioneer Vol 1's... went .5 down on Vol.1 and went TTS on LS (preferred to have gone .5 up for looser casual wear but they didn't have my size).  Boost can be felt way more than the Vol. 1, but still not like UB boost.   

Got my hands on the Blank Xeno LS early in Canada.  Primeknit is UB stretchy, and sizing is different than my pioneer Vol 1's... went .5 down on Vol.1 and went TTS on LS (preferred to have gone .5 up for looser casual wear but they didn't have my size).  Boost can be felt way more than the Vol. 1, but still not like UB boost.   

Lucky you! Take some pics man, on feet etc.. Hope they drop globally soon. I want sweet life & fast life more but want night life too.

Does it look like a basketball shoe or something that can be worn casually?

I'll take pics later today, but you definitely can't ball in them... there's too much stretch in the primeknit.

Where in Canada?!

Back
Top Bottom