THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man why do they cost €180 over here?! 
mean.gif

In terms of popularity - which of the LS will be the most popular? The Salmons and Xenos?

Harden's get tons of compliments - especially the Cargos

Randomly received an email from adidas with a 20% off code because they "haven't seen me in a while"

Used it on the LS and they were $128 plus tax with free 2 day shipping. Good timing since I was going to pick them up anyway.

In terms of popularity - which of the LS will be the most popular? The Salmons and Xenos?

Harden's get tons of compliments - especially the Cargos
​quite a confusing statement/question youre making. I'm assuming youre asking which LS colorway will be more popular, the Xeno or Salmons (which I have no idea what that is)

Finally found a pair of Pioneers for about $108 shipping, think that's a good price.  Probably will go lower upon the start of the new NBA season, but feel like I've waiting long enough for a pair.

Finally found a pair of Pioneers for about $108 shipping, think that's a good price.  Probably will go lower upon the start of the new NBA season, but feel like I've waiting long enough for a pair.

It would be greatly appreciated if you me know if they have a size 10 :nerd:

​quite a confusing statement/question youre making. I'm assuming youre asking which LS colorway will be more popular, the Xeno or Salmons (which I have no idea what that is)

Salmons are the pink ones. I was just curious what NT thought the most popular colors might be for the LS release

Back
Top Bottom