THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heavier than the v1.. couldn't tell in hand as I didn't have them side by side but it makes sense.

I had traction issues with the vol 1 the first couple times I wore them, but then never again. Not sure if I just played on dirty courts or if they somehow got better after a few wears. I didn’t notice any traction issues at all with the vol 2’s.

Wish I had some sort of clue that the black/gold’s were coming out this soon. I would have waited to instead of buying the maroon one’s. Hate how adidas does their releases compared to nike.

Just ordered the IBAS colorway of the vol 2s used a 15%off code I had paid 128 after tax with free shipping

How many shoes have we said that about? I've lost count.

I have no experience with the Harden 2, but in general, it helps me in a way when they put out these shoes with iffy traction patterns. I can't afford every big release, so it makes it very easy to pass on certain models.

I'm getting tired of traction issues on performance basketball shoes. We now have plenty of patterns and rubber compounds that work really well. I wish the shoe companies would just use one f the proven patterns and then spend their time storytelling with the overall design of the shoe since that is what everyone sees and cares about.

I was able to get the IBAS off ADC with a 20% off code. I'm going to give them a go and see if traction is better for me. IBAS was one of the colorways I really wanted so I jumped at the deal. If the shoes don't work on court, then I'll send them back to adidas using their great return policy.

the v2 and clb 2018, both on adc. If only they can cancel my ovo order i'd buy both lol. the gold/black colorway are where it's at.

I had traction issues with the vol 1 the first couple times I wore them, but then never again. Not sure if I just played on dirty courts or if they somehow got better after a few wears. I didn’t notice any traction issues at all with the vol 2’s.

Wish I had some sort of clue that the black/gold’s were coming out this soon. I would have waited to instead of buying the maroon one’s. Hate how adidas does their releases compared to nike.
I seriously think its courts and or dudes uncoordinated lol. I've had some traction issues but usually from older sneakers that I know shouldn't be worn anymore. Newer sneaks on the courts I've played at unless it was a humid day I haven't had problems with any of them and that's from all different brands. The courts I play at are clean for the most part so I'm good but traction isn't a problem for me in newer sneakers regardless of brand. These specifically a few of my boys have them and didn't have any issues.

Does anyone know if those all black harden vol 2s will actually release? Still not sure where to get info like this if it's available. Other than standard release calendars.

I'm getting tired of traction issues on performance basketball shoes. We now have plenty of patterns and rubber compounds that work really well. I wish the shoe companies would just use one f the proven patterns and then spend their time storytelling with the overall design of the shoe since that is what everyone sees and cares about.

I think everyone here feels that way. It's so typical that now I expect shoes to have poor traction and I'm pleasantly surprised when they grip well.

Companies do it on purpose though. It's a built-in flaw so that people will keep coming back for more. That's why I roll my eyes when companies talk about prioritizing performance over everything else. It's just another one of the many reasons why I wait for a consensus and try to pay well under retail.

I was able to get the IBAS off ADC with a 20% off code. I'm going to give them a go and see if traction is better for me. IBAS was one of the colorways I really wanted so I jumped at the deal. If the shoes don't work on court, then I'll send them back to adidas using their great return policy.
20% ???

i've seen ppl call the red pair "lift off" which makes more sense.. calling it pioneer makes 0 sense. these sites got the names wrong SMH..

IMG_7538.PNG
IMG_7539.PNG

i dont watch other teams other than the Rockets. are there any other players wearing the Vol 2 other than Harden and Gerald Green?

glad i jumped on them yesterday morning. they should be arriving tomorrow. i'll post pics when they come if you guys want.

Back
Top Bottom