THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping the CW he's been wearing in the most recent games would be the Home CW.

I'll probably purchase those or the Concretes.

Teal Vol. 2 also looks like a CBA or "Welcome to Heartbreak" inspired CW.

20180228_112844.jpg
20180228_113234.jpg
20180228_113148.jpg
20180228_113045.jpg
20180228_112822.jpg

The Vision just came in.

Sheesh!! Looking really good. Did you have to pay a substantial amount above retail? Also did you go true to size or same size as vol 1?

JS”

There goes Adidas with the randomness.. IBAS all of the sudden an Adidas exclusive lol.. They got only one size left for those looking to get em.. Shame

Sheesh!! Looking really good. Did you have to pay a substantial amount above retail? Also did you go true to size or same size as vol 1?

JS”

I am size 12 and I paid 210 for them, but had a 20 off coupon so came in after shipping was 204.00
I went with size 12 due to my foot being a lil wide "my normal size I go with." Same as vol 1.
I would say vol 2 is more snug than vol 1 due to that inner bootie.

I am size 12 and I paid 210 for them, but had a 20 off coupon so came in after shipping was 204.00
I went with size 12 due to my foot being a lil wide "my normal size I go with." Same as vol 1.
I would say vol 2 is more snug than vol 1 due to that inner bootie.

Thanks for the breakdown! Glad you got a pair.

JS”

Im prob gnna get ignnored but can someone make an edit in which the outsole for the all red colorway is a cyan translucent.

New to the site, but I wanted to give a preview of the IBAS colorway that I just got in today. I'm absolutely in love with it. It's the most beautiful shoe I've ever seen.

Attachments

• 20180301_192748.jpg
    20180301_192748.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 66
The questionable traction is the only thing holding me from getting a pair. For those that have played in the Harden 2, is the traction really really bad or mediocre comparable to Dame 2? I could live with Dame 2:s traction, since I'm over my 30s and have had to change my playing style. Is there any chance that Harden 2:s traction could break in after some use?

I don't need killer traction anymore, just something that isn't completely off. Being a Harden fan and cushioning being important to me, I'm really interested in Vol.2, especially when enjoying the Vol.1.

The questionable traction is the only thing holding me from getting a pair. For those that have played in the Harden 2, is the traction really really bad or mediocre comparable to Dame 2? I could live with Dame 2:s traction, since I'm over my 30s and have had to change my playing style. Is there any chance that Harden 2:s traction could break in after some use?

I don't need killer traction anymore, just something that isn't completely off. Being a Harden fan and cushioning being important to me, I'm really interested in Vol.2, especially when enjoying the Vol.1.
No offense but I really question where some of y'all ball at. Too many cats ask this question when in person and during games I don't see college and pro cats having traction problems wearing all these same sneakers. Heck irl I don't see this either. Y'all might wanna change where y'all balling at or tell them to clean the courts lol.

I have friends that were balling in these and had no problems with traction at all. They all loved them but that ain't saying much they like most boost ball sneaks

No offense but I really question where some of y'all ball at. Too many cats ask this question when in person and during games I don't see college and pro cats having traction problems wearing all these same sneakers. Heck irl I don't see this either. Y'all might wanna change where y'all balling at or tell them to clean the courts lol.

I have friends that were balling in these and had no problems with traction at all. They all loved them but that ain't saying much they like most boost ball sneaks

Here in northern Finland we don't have a choice. It's that one recreational gym we have games in, wooden floor never clean, as bad as it gets.

Underwhelmed with the ibas2. Maybe after the 1s with better materials it just make these look cheap. I bought the wrong size too lol. I hate the trim around the ankle and the tongue. It’ll cut into my skin if I wear low cut socks. I might wait for the LS version.

No offense but are you actually comparing pro and college courts to courts that the majority of others play on?

Most courts aren't college level clean and almost none are pro level clean.

Most of us play on regular courts so dust builds up and we don't want a shoe to have poor traction.

Size 9. Just a tad long. They are narrow, I don’t know how I’ll like going half down. You have to really stretch out the bootie to get your foot in too.

Back
Top Bottom