THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas sigs are seriously lacking identity lately.

Harden 6, Trae 1, Don 2 all look like they could be in the same line.

can't agree on the Don, i like how his line has that gradual change of getting better while still looking like like all the Don's before it, plus he gets the best colorways and colabs imho well Dame gets some good colorways as well. As for Trey too early to say, but Harden's identity seems to be the pushing of or testing of concepts and materials and it's not working

Last edited:
These seem to be the closest to the Vol 1 so I’m excited for these. I loved the boost setup in the vol 1. I think it was the best of the harden line

Are your pairs suffering from discoloration on the white part of the midsoles? It's not the reason I sold them, but that was the only flaw on my pair. Cleaned the white bottoms after every wear to keep them pristine.
One is and one isn’t - the one that I wear more is yellowing but since I wear them only on the court it’s all good. I love the H1s though wish I had more lol

There’s a pair out for “early access”

The whole line has lost steam. No early reviews either.

There’s a pair out for “early access”

The whole line has lost steam. No early reviews either.

I tried to get adidas to send a pair for an early review and was told they didn’t have any - then I see them on B/R. I ordered today with a 25% off. If they are even close to as bad as last year they will be going back ASAP.

I tried to get adidas to send a pair for an early review and was told they didn’t have any - then I see them on B/R. I ordered today with a 25% off. If they are even close to as bad as last year they will be going back ASAP.
Can’t wait to hear what you think about them… how’s you get 25% off?

joex joex I hit some status with points and they sent me a code through creators club. Just got an update - already shipped and be here Monday. Take that under armour!!!!
How did you use a code on ADC? They show as excluded from promotions for me.

They’ll allow promo sometimes, and they’ll take it down abruptly. I had a promo and it worked on a pair of Trae young’s. But I was busy at work. By the time I got home, the promo no longer worked 🤷🏻‍♂️

We're the 5s that bad? I didn't really like the looks for casual and so far the 6 KS looking the same but it's about CWs and the 5 left a lot to be desired with I think the only good one being the black red dot one as wearable, somehow based on the first 2 CWs I'm feeling the same scenario play out again horrible Easter like CWs for the life of the shoe

We're the 5s that bad? I didn't really like the looks for casual and so far the 6 KS looking the same but it's about CWs and the 5 left a lot to be desired with I think the only good one being the black red dot one as wearable, somehow based on the first 2 CWs I'm feeling the same scenario play out again horrible Easter like CWs for the life of the shoe

Man I didn’t hear much good about the 5’s :rolleyes

I have 1-4 and refuse to buy a pair of 5’s. Hope the 6’s are better.

The 5s ONLY redeeming quality is that they looked interesting. And maybe the ankle pillows. Everything else about them was just horrible.

The 6s don't even look good, so we'll see.

For me:

3>1>4>2>5

I know a lot of folks loved the 2s but they were just too tight and uncomfortable for me. LS version was decent though.

Back
Top Bottom