THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s on par with the traes 1s is about the best I can tell you with out you trying them on.. more court feel, I been hooping in em for about the last month and no signs of them bottoming out like the 4s
alright bet...how does the lightstrike in the forefoot feel though thats my only concern

Digging the sleek minimalistic design on the 8's, but that's what I've been appreciating about most Adidas basketball shoes as of late.

Seems they're going back to their bag when they were designing shoes for Kobe. Daring, bold and most would say ugly at that time and even now, but still modern and edgy which is what they were going for.

Hope the 8s don’t release super late in the season like the 7s...ac might be a good thing, maybe I can get some 7s soon for $100 or so.

New color 😮

Attachments

• IMG_3252.png
    IMG_3252.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 569
broke in my H7 yesterday. be wearing them for a week. so far so good. cushion felt very good and somehow a boost with no delay. low to the ground. honestly, I'm preferring them more than my GT Jumps. stability felt like the Don Mitchell's but slightly better. aesthetics is nice but could be better. seems like a mix between a Jordan 11 and Adidas Kobe spaceships could have used more refinement in the throat area where the toebox shape looks odd especially with certain contrasting colorways. a mono color scheme hides that odd look though (love the red and black colorway but they look funny considering the shape). shape, shoe is wide which is still ok for me. the sock could have been better if it were a smooth neoprene material rather than a textile mesh. I definitely have to wear a thin sock wearing this. upper material though is not that thick. I can see my toenails protrude when pushing the toebox up.

Back
Top Bottom