THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9580.png
IMG_9578.png
IMG_9579.png

Seems as if hardens are only releasing on Hibbett/city gear

EDIT…
They may have something going on with the camera but the blues come up at straight royal blue after some research… IE9248 product code has these on The Saudi Arabia adidas site
IMG_9583.png

IMG_9584.png

I guessing the aquas are the same

Last edited:
Not trynna sell you on it but none of the other colorways have held dirt.. nothing like the 6s
My yellow pair has the toe cap looking a little rough but nothing noticeable unless up close. 6s were horrendous man - one pickup session and ****s looked like they just got back from ‘Nam

Bought a used yellow pair locally for a steal. Definitely my last sneaker purchase for a while, but I couldn’t pass on that price.

Got mine in last week
42C715C4-FB81-4D3E-95ED-51E04C3D5FB5.jpeg
8094976B-A3C6-4DEA-A9C6-1AA6472FE689.jpeg
E5FD7AF0-10D6-4F77-B831-A776AC480808.jpeg
This number 5 for you?

Wonder what the production numbers are? I feel like every cw has been selling out. But I have yet to see anyone wearing them casually or playing in them.

This number 5 for you?

Wonder what the production numbers are? I feel like every cw has been selling out. But I have yet to see anyone wearing them casually or playing in them.
6 but I sold the pink and the yellow. May not keep these - I already have the white/blk and those are nicer materials all around than these.

I agree - these are like Curry’s - no one is wearing them but they are sold out.

Back
Top Bottom