THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably sold out once people saw they were limited to 89 pairs. Kinda like the all white CLB 2016 that sold out quick. Even $250 is too much.

image.jpg
Wow that marble effect is banging. Just wish it had a blue icy tint and not that weird offwhite yellowish color

Last edited:
Wow that marble effect is banging. Just wish it had a blue icy tint and not that weird offwhite yellowish color
tried it on at Footlocker today, they look so damn fire, I'm definitely copping a pair now with the back2school discount on Adidas and selling my CE Low PKs.

tried it on at Footlocker today, they look so damn fire, I'm definitely copping a pair now with the back2school discount on Adidas and selling my CE Low PKs.

Bigger discount on Eastbay with 20% unless you are ordering more for a bigger discount at adidas

Bigger discount on Eastbay with 20% unless you are ordering more for a bigger discount at adidas
yeah got them for $112 before tax and planning on selling the other pair (EQT supports) later on. Can't wait to get em, the LS fit, cushion, look is perfect in every way, best Boost ball shoe by far.

So I've heard people say the hardens don't catch a lot of dust so does that mean they won't get as dirty if worn casually? As in just walking around the streets and in school a lot

tried a a pair on yesterday tts, it is snug and that you'll need to go half size up. boost is cushier, primeknit is softer like that from runners, and the outsole is tackier. definitely waiting for them to go on sale, if possible, before copping.

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely thinking of getting a pair for workouts and shooting around.

They're snug definitely half a size up. Getting em on Thursday and balling in em the same day. Gonna be a casual shoe for me also, can't wait!

have any of you heard anything about the red pair with gum soles? that's the pair i really want, tho i would still cop the pink colorway but i really prefer the red/gum pair.

Sitting here wondering when we'll here about Vol 2 ...(or maybe 3 if the LS is considered 2 vs. 1.5).

Anyone heard anything? I think I remember Vol 1 releasing originally at the end of October-ish last year.

Sitting here wondering when we'll here about Vol 2 ...(or maybe 3 if the LS is considered 2 vs. 1.5).

Anyone heard anything? I think I remember Vol 1 releasing originally at the end of October-ish last year.
James harden said the vol 2 will premier at all star weekend so i guess we should start seeing leaks around December

Thanks all. I wish it was releasing earlier in the season like the Vol 1. I've been holding off buying. Maybe I'll just get both.

adidas doesn't care about the Rose line anymore. Maybe in other markets but definitely not in the US. Dame 2 and 3 launches were in January.

A few slightly educated guesses and speculation by me:

1. Harden wasn't satisfied with the Vol. 2 enough for it to meet last year's timeline of releasing in December this year. He didn't like a lot of the Vol. 1 prototypes and it took a while for adidas to get it to where he was satisfied. I heard that Harden hasn't been satisfied with the Vol. 2 prototypes either.
2. As I mentioned earlier, adidas is trying to develop a laceless model and there's so many things that need to go right for a laceless, performance basketball shoe to work. Thus, delays should not be surprising at all
3. The NBA All-Star Game is in LA this year, which is Harden's home town and a huge market. This is also the first year of the Nike apparel sponsorship. adidas is probably looking to make a splash at ASW with Vol. 2 (possibly with a laceless shoe in tow).

adidas doesn't care about the Rose line anymore. Maybe in other markets but definitely not in the US. Dame 2 and 3 launches were in January.

A few slightly educated guesses and speculation by me:

1. Harden wasn't satisfied with the Vol. 2 enough for it to meet last year's timeline of releasing in December this year. He didn't like a lot of the Vol. 1 prototypes and it took a while for adidas to get it to where he was satisfied. I heard that Harden hasn't been satisfied with the Vol. 2 prototypes either.
2. As I mentioned earlier, adidas is trying to develop a laceless model and there's so many things that need to go right for a laceless, performance basketball shoe to work. Thus, delays should not be surprising at all
3. The NBA All-Star Game is in LA this year, which is Harden's home town and a huge market. This is also the first year of the Nike apparel sponsorship. adidas is probably looking to make a splash at ASW with Vol. 2 (possibly with a laceless shoe in tow).

i am not sure if this support your idea about the Rose line, but i noticed that while shopping at least in China and Hong Kong that kids are still hyped about the Rose line whereas they don't know much the hardens :/

I'm thinking about getting the the LA Life color way but I haven't really seen that much good photos or videos. And by good I mean realistic ones, the ones I've seen on Adidas makes it seem a little bit too good

Back
Top Bottom