THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully these aren't the final version, remember when the 1st pics leaked of the vol 1s they looked bad but then when they unveiled they looked alot better

That shoes cut is not even a mid really...its not as low as the volume 1 but its also not as high as any of the Rose line except the 2.0. This is like a quarter cut. Def not a mid.

They don't look like a signature shoe to me, also the three stripe on the forefoot throws me off.
JH2.jpg

Still looks like lows to me. The 3 stripes connected to the midsole throws it off for me too. Should incorporate it into the lacing system instead. Just wait to see more colorways to pass final judgment.

This would be the polar opposite to what kg21 kg21 mentioned about lace less shoes.
I want to clarify: the laceless shoe I mentioned was/is supposed to be a special version of the Vol. 2 (similar to Elite versions from Nike or Harden Vol. 1 LS). They could still pop up around ASW, we'll just have to wait and see.

they tried to copy the Dame3s lacing system and tried to blend it in more but just like in the Dame3, it's a bit off-putting and looks like an aftertought

adidas_Dame3_LightsOut_-BY3206_Hero_1_H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom