The Official AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD: Ravens @ Patriots - 3pm Sunday Jan 22nd (CBS)

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Wait what do you mean the Ravens folded again?

Ball so hard university classes cancelled!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

The office here in Baltimore is like a funeral home.
roll.gif

Did anyone just see ESPN first take? Terrell Suggs and Skip Bayless' mentions are just filled with the word Dbag.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Did anyone just see ESPN first take? Terrell Suggs and Skip Bayless' mentions are just filled with the word Dbag.

Skip probably gave the worst interview ever. i understand that's his job to be controversial, but that was awful.

I know it's easy to blame the kicker, but the reality is that D lost the game, specifically the d-line. Aside from that one sack by Kruger (think it was him), they didn't get much pressure on Brady. Also, those RBs were ripping a lot of nice runs too. Ngata is clearly playing hurt, but what excuse does razor bumps have? I guess he's too busy coining phrases & doing press...

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Can't believe the Patriots...of all teams...are coming to my city for the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mayhem 
 Superbowl should not even be in indy pitiful team and city

Have you been here before? Go on...lie to me and say you have.

Regardless, this year is the first time in over a decade that you've been able to call the Colts "pitiful" after we lose Peyton *@@%!#% Manning for an entire season. Good one. I don't care what you say about Indianapolis really because I moved from here once before and hated the fact that I had to come back due to my job but us being a "pitiful" city...yeah the $@@* right.
laugh.gif

We've hosted many major events well. This won't be the first or the last. Sit back down. Now...find a useless .gif and make that your response.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I mean nobody is running to Indy to live..state of Indiana is wack...

Has nothing to do with our capabilities, or lack thereof, to host an event like the Super Bowl.

I don't even know why son mentioned teams either...as if Miami, Tampa Bay, and Arizona aren't frequently garbage.
laugh.gif

I mean, Indy doesnt exactly scream super bowl host city but perhaps they will pull it off. Guess they can throw parties at the mall or tear down broad ripple but being such a sprawling place I can see where people are coming from.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I mean, Indy doesnt exactly scream super bowl host city but perhaps they will pull it off. Guess they can throw parties at the mall or tear down broad ripple but being such a sprawling place I can see where people are coming from.

Because the mall and Ripple are the only 2 spots in Indianapolis now?
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We did fine hosting the Final Four not too long ago. We're already one of the major convention cities in America. We're fine.

If it was the RCA dome and not Lucas Oil stadium we arent having this discussion, which to me speaks volumes

If it was the RCA dome and not Lucas Oil stadium, the games is never being played there, which to me tells me what I need to know.

Deleting a whole landmark supports your argument? Okay.
laugh.gif

I have lived there, have 1st hand experience. Just going by what I know. You are a lifelong resident, I believe, have much more knowledge than I do. I shall defer to you, but again, just going by what I knew.

Indy is a nice place and fine to host a SB. Plenty to do. I hate when people get high and mighty about their residence. People want different things, not a big deal

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I mean nobody is running to Indy to live..state of Indiana is wack...

Has nothing to do with our capabilities, or lack thereof, to host an event like the Super Bowl.

I don't even know why son mentioned teams either...as if Miami, Tampa Bay, and Arizona aren't frequently garbage.
laugh.gif

True

Anybody have a gif of Brady and R. Lewis little verbal confrontation on the field after I think it was a QB sneak?

If it was the RCA dome and not Lucas Oil stadium we arent having this discussion, which to me speaks volumes

This is harsh, but truth.

Back
Top Bottom