The Official AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD: Ravens @ Patriots - 3pm Sunday Jan 22nd (CBS)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

had to check in w/ NT before i go full ****** w/ the drinking and @#%@#!$.

i'm still numb. we kept giving them chance after chance to win the game.

i got sooooo much respect for reed, ray, suggs and the rest of them boys. i honestly do feel for them.

it's surreal this team is going to the big game. i know a lot of you are sick of their success but patriots should NOT have been here this year. it's a testament to the coaching staff and the DEFENSE for stepping up at the right time. they've now exceeded my expectations.

i'll check this thread tomorrow whenever i wake up from the coma i'll get in some point tonight...

dsa, jd, rolaholic, mr marcus, ggarvin, scott frost and the rest. let's go.
beer-toast.jpg
pimp.gif

Most likely I'll be in your situation also after tonight 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mane this loss is killin me...bout to hop in the shower to wash this game off me, grab some drink...and go down greenmount to pick up a lil hood dummy to pound until i forget bout this %!%%
mad.gif
mad.gif

Have fun in the super bowl patriots

Originally Posted by Peep Game

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Jay02[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/22/126:46 PM
[/td][td]
I cant find a reason why everyones hates Brady other than he wins. He doesnt do or say anything to be seen as a douche. Everyone needs to stop with all the hating.
[/td][/tr][/table]

I actually like Brady cause he's a 5th/6th round pick who was dogged by analysts, and ended up becoming a great QB...but people hate him cause he DOES say douchy

things and acts like one. Where have you been since 2001
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Like what? Everytime him and belichek are being interviewed they say the same thing over and over, they say nothing at all 
laugh.gif

Why did you lose today Tom/Bill? Well we dropped some balls, didnt execute well, and missed some plays

Why did you win today Tom/Bill? Everyone played well, we made some plays, and executed well.

and thanks for giving me another reason as to why people hate Brady sthebest. Now we have 2 reasons. He wins alot and he has a natural douche appearance 
laugh.gif
 Unbelievable.

Damn Ray.
30t6p3b.gif

This really could be a franchise changing lose. Ray is a gladiator but he would be going into his 17th year at MLB, Ed has had some injuries. Evans didn't have it long enough for it to be a TD by the NFL rule but they are not consistent with the rules so whatever. **#@ the Pats.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Peep Game

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Jay02[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/22/126:46 PM
[/td][td]
I cant find a reason why everyones hates Brady other than he wins. He doesnt do or say anything to be seen as a douche. Everyone needs to stop with all the hating.
[/td][/tr][/table]

I actually like Brady cause he's a 5th/6th round pick who was dogged by analysts, and ended up becoming a great QB...but people hate him cause he DOES say douchy

things and acts like one. Where have you been since 2001
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?
Like what? Everytime him and belichek are being interviewed they say the same thing over and over, they say nothing at all 
laugh.gif

Why did you lose today Tom/Bill? Well we dropped some balls, didnt execute well, and missed some plays

Why did you win today Tom/Bill? Everyone played well, we made some plays, and executed well.

and thanks for giving me another reason as to why people hate Brady sthebest. Now we have 2 reasons. He wins alot and he has a natural douche appearance 
laugh.gif
 Unbelievable.

It's not really what they say, it's how they saw it. I wasn't even talking about Belichek, but you could definitely add him in too. It's just the way they carry themselves, 
and it doesn't help that Brady is coddled more than players from (or at) USC and UT. Some people say the same about Aaron Rodgers, but I don't see it, I just see

him as trolling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

had to check in w/ NT before i go full ****** w/ the drinking and @#%@#!$.

i'm still numb. we kept giving them chance after chance to win the game.

i got sooooo much respect for reed, ray, suggs and the rest of them boys. i honestly do feel for them.

it's surreal this team is going to the big game. i know a lot of you are sick of their success but patriots should NOT have been here this year. it's a testament to the coaching staff and the DEFENSE for stepping up at the right time. they've now exceeded my expectations.

i'll check this thread tomorrow whenever i wake up from the coma i'll get in some point tonight...

dsa, jd, rolaholic, mr marcus, ggarvin, scott frost and the rest. let's go.

its a celebration!!
pimp.gif
*que bill belichick let's party.jpeg

Why deadset wuld u cosign this clown *%$ doode illo? he roots for the SKANKS....o wait, dead....u DONT ROOT FOR THE CELTS.... both CLOWNS...,i will mops both u doods up in sports talk

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Why deadset wuld u cosign this clown *%$ doode illo? he roots for the SKANKS....o wait, dead....u DONT ROOT FOR THE CELTS.... both CLOWNS...,i will mops both u doods up in sports talk
went to the celtics game friday. joke of an event. boring as hell. it's not like i roll with the lakers or something...the nba itself is terrible.

as for dsk...could care less who he roots for in baseball...he's been a pats fan on here for years. not going to hate on the man.

Damn I'm gonna be rooting like hell for the Niners/Giants to kick the @$%% out of the Pats
Yeah I'm Salty 
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
Every year the ravens are supposed to win the super bowl. And every year they choke. Going to be a fun day at work in Baltimore tomorrow.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Can't believe the Patriots...of all teams...are coming to my city for the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mayhem will ensue.
To show yall Indy fans a real quarterback.

As a fan this has to be the hardest loss I have ever had to deal with in my 31 years. Can't even watch the Giants VS 49ers game and won't be watching the superbowl.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JD617

Why would there be a review on a play that was clearly incomplete?

Seriously,he didn't even have time to take a step before it got swatted out of his hands. He had possession for no more the a second.

the same play got called a TD when it happened to Hakeem Nicks.  refs explained it he had possession, two feet in, didnt matter that it got swatted out.

take it how you will.

I really wish the NFL would be consistent with their calls.  If Nicks' catch is a TD, then this Evans' catch should have been as well.  

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Can't believe the Patriots...of all teams...are coming to my city for the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mayhem will ensue.

Dan Orlovsky and Curtis Painter don't deserve this kind of negativity.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

MisterP0315 wrote:

laugh.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mayhem will ensue.

Yeah...because Peyton Manning isn't a real QB?
indifferent.gif

Keep your draws clean.

jim nantz mentioned earlier in the game that cundiff was having issues making kicks in that end of the field before the game in warmups. ended up carrying over to the game.

Back
Top Bottom