The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out y'all some **** and I fo real joined to sell Kix and I did that ! All my banneds gone so until next time .. Lls y'all trip me out striking out on releases and you supposed to be sneaker heads but can't get the only pair that matters Lls
Salute you dude, these boys only hate on who they don't type to on a daily basis. 80% of these daily dudes are constant resellers, but because they only "humble brag" it's cool amongst them.

Salute you dude, these boys only hate on who they don't type to on a daily basis. 80% of these daily dudes are constant resellers, but because they only "humble brag" it's cool amongst them.

you would salute someone who just comes in talking ignorant and reckless you sure thats not u on another screenname b?

laugh.gif

my goodness that kitchen. Looks like a house he won in auction for $12k and he's about to demo.

Good job Jordan Brand.

is it normal to have two tracking numbers from shoepalace even tho you ordered one ?

Quick question i just seen someone try to trade bred 1s for db 13. Who would add and how much? The guy is trying to do a straight trade with no cash added

**** if the government wanna pay for my sneakers I wouldn't complain, they tax mfers more then enough :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom