The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real.

I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming anyone who takes advantage of assistance. 
yea the system is terrible, designed to tax the poor alot in order to feed the rich. Obviously it wouldn't work perfectly but I think it'd be fair everyone and I mean everyone just got taxed 10% of net income no ifs ands or buts. But enough on that, let's veer away from that topic. Stores got mini shipments of these today, certain footlockers just like blackmondays caught

Shoe palace marks their prices up and tries to compensate with a "free gift" (usually socks, wristbands, or a shirt ) it's possible that the "gift" is the other tracking your seeing

Thanks .. First time ordering from them ..

Seen some bad fakes today on a local FB group, let's just say some fakes you can spot a mile away, and some you have to look for the little details

Clear cut sign I've seen of fakes is those that come laces in an X pattern

I thought the "gift" comes in the same box as the shoes. I could be wrong though.

Usually does , but they could have run out of boxes and had to use those sleeves or the shoe box takes up all the space in the shipping box, who knows, but if they sent you an extra pair by accident oop it over here lol

Come down South, baby. Texas, Florida, and I believe Tennessee don't charge state tax 
laugh.gif
. They may get ya with property tax if you're buying a crib though.
The 8.875% doesn't bother me that much, can just go across the bridge and cop in jersey to avoid it if I really want. I'm talking about tax on salaries, they can get you up to damn near 40%
THIS is the reason we get taxed so much. People game the system and WE have to pay for it.
don't blame me, ain't my fault, blame the hasidic Jews driving lambos on welfare
laugh.gif
I'm talking no state income tax, not sales tax lol

Last edited:
just spoke to an eastbay rep said eastbay should be rolling out shipping emails tonight. so hopefully that means they are finally being shipped

Nah, and no hate but what do you expect when you come on here to talk s***, you get it back. Dude need to grow up, he still on that 'haha I got it you don't' childish s***.
He post 3pairs and I think said 1 more coming. Dudes in here posting 6 and talking bout copping over 10.. But people want to get mad at him because he put words to his post instead of the "humble brag". Everyone with over 3 pairs laughing, just like him at others who came up on none.

Watching the news the other day, you all think some pair shipments were/are stuck in container ships from that cargo company that filed for bankruptcy?

Last edited:
yea the system is terrible, designed to tax the poor alot in order to feed the rich. Obviously it wouldn't work perfectly but I think it'd be fair everyone and I mean everyone just got taxed 10% of net income no ifs ands or buts. But enough on that, let's veer away from that topic. Stores got mini shipments of these today, certain footlockers just like blackmondays caught
 Yeah agreed back on topic. (agree with flat tax)

He post 3pairs and I think said 1 more coming. Dudes in here posting 6 and talking bout copping over 10.. But people want to get mad at him because he put words to his post instead of the "humble brag". Everyone with over 3 pairs laughing, just like him at others who came up on none.
There you go, didn't you ever hear 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all's, and personally I have not read anyone with multiples talking s*** to others because of it, 'Assumption is the mother of all f ups', don't assume what people are thinking or believe.

my boy wants to finance a pair of these on goat with 10% interest, i told him he's crazy.

Tell your boy to check my sig and contact me

Better off using a credit card instead of applying to finance through some random company because it's not directly goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom