The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every morning I randomly check craigslist for these so this time I hit up everyone with a Sz 8.5-9. I end up typing in the number and the contact pops up as a dude I went to college with. The listing was for 350 so I ask him what's the lowest he can do and he says 310. So I say thanks anyway. An hour later he says he can do 275. I say I was looking to spend 250 so he hops on it and claims it's because we were cool lol. Come to find out dude got them for retail and needs money for a trip. I took my FNL pair with me to check authenticity. For those who own these or any 1s this year memorize that smell. Great way to authenticate these after u finish looking them over . Funny thing is the 9 had the same width to me .

View media item 2158350
Well priced pairs are out there if you know how to haggle. double up complete now to figure out which pair to unds.

Last edited:
anybody ups tracking with shoe palace has moved to shipped?  mines still stuck on ready for ups ... ups site shoes two tracking numbers and i only made one order

My pair from Shoe Palace is set to deliver on Monday. The UPS tracking info says it left San Jose, CA yesterday.

I kind of dont know what to donwith my 2013 pair now. I mean they r pretty much ds stillworn them about 3 times. Would you keep or sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom