The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes comparing ye to Michael Jackson now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
mean.gif
mean.gif

Had a bit of back and forth from that dude that runs fadesskicks, He went from saying he was shipping the 6th to sending me emails showing me pairs and told me I would have tracking by now (today), which I don't. Opened a paypal claim on him. I know he is an NT member (@Tang  )

Going to call him out and give him a chance to explain himself - He said he would be cancelling orders as well - I have the email traffic for Mods, shady way of doing business. I'll get my money back via paypal but leaves a bad taste in my mouth being an NT member....

I know scammers going to scam but if you say one thing and do another, especially to folks you supposed to eat with, no bueno.

edit: Literally emailed me calling me a jerk for opening a claim but still hasn't shipped....

Would have rather dealt with mental kicks and the concord fiasco all over again! LOL

Had a bit of back and forth from that dude that runs fadesskicks, He went from saying he was shipping the 6th to sending me emails showing me pairs and told me I would have tracking by now (today), which I don't. Opened a paypal claim on him. I know he is an NT member (@Tang  )

Going to call him out and give him a chance to explain himself - He said he would be cancelling orders as well - I have the email traffic for Mods, shady way of doing business. I'll get my money back via paypal but leaves a bad taste in my mouth being an NT member....

I know scammers going to scam but if you say one thing and do another, especially to folks you supposed to eat with, no bueno.

edit: Literally emailed me calling me a jerk for opening a claim but still hasn't shipped....

Would have rather dealt with mental kicks and the concord fiasco all over again! LOL
Strong Avy to post ratio 
pimp.gif

GL with the claim. Cat's wanna disappear until the money getting refunded 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Who has more Grammys?

So if we're going to base who is more talented/influential upon how many Grammy Awards an artist has, these people have 'em both beat; Georg Solti, Quincy Jones, Alison Krauss, Pierre Boulez, Vladimir Horowitz, U2, John Williams, Stevie Wonder, and Chick Corea.

Last edited:

Strong Avy to post ratio 
pimp.gif

GL with the claim. Cat's wanna disappear until the money getting refunded 
mean.gif
LOL good ol Yuku days...I really should stay in the forums more! LOL

Dude is a clown @Tang  telling me to post the email chain convo and his "tagged pic of 4 pairs" ..... LOL 

Not even stressed about the claim - seller has to respond or paypal sides with the buyer. He isn't going to respond. He's not a businessman, he's a reseller...Big difference. 

Dudes comparing ye to Michael Jackson now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
But did Michael Jackson give us a "Jesus Walks"? Where is MJ's College Dropout? Where is his Late Registration? Where is his Graduation? Sorry but Michael Jackson is irrelevant especially when comparing him to Kanye bro just stop it not srs 

But did Michael Jackson give us a "Jesus Walks"? Where is MJ's College Dropout? Where is his Late Registration? Where is his Graduation? Sorry but Michael Jackson is irrelevant especially when comparing him to Kanye bro just stop it not srs 
Oh lord. I love Ye but come on. Mj is goat

lol this guy must be 13 years old 

Number of Grammy's is literally the worst possible metric one could use for determining who is the better artist.

Ok then what is a better one? Kanye has a higher Metacritic score. After MJ's 1st 3 albums he fell off, quality wise. He sold a ton of albums because he is MJ but his last couple of albums were awful.

So if we're going to base who is more talented/influential upon how many Grammy Awards an artist has, these people have 'em both beat; Georg Solti, Quincy Jones, Alison Krauss, Pierre Boulez, Vladimir Horowitz, U2, John Williams, Stevie Wonder, and Chick Corea.

These are all very talented artists.. QJ, especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom