The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footlocker pair arrived yesterday, Eastbay pair shipped yesterday and arriving today. :smokin

Still hoping my 3rd pair comes through and i'll sit happy.

Footlocker pair arrived yesterday, Eastbay pair shipped yesterday and arriving today.
smokin.gif

Still hoping my 3rd pair comes through and i'll sit happy.

Damn ups shipping hasn't moved for two days from shoepalace order ... Anybody else in same boat ? Received tracking number but hasn't moved since then
Sp order from Monday began moving yesterday from San Jose to Oakland to San Pablo so far.

Edit: just got a ups notification about something coming in from Nike today but I'm not expecting anything from them. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited:
@idk92
 just saw your pic.. I guess at this point what are you expecting him to do?  Refund or replacement of shoe?  I'm wondering if this will fall under manufacture defect and simply beyond his control assuming all his pairs are legit (not saying he sells fakes bc I don't have any experience with him personally)

As for all these bot orders getting cancelled, this should look somewhat promising for a restock but best believe it will be a random drop

At this point. I would want a refund, but his site Says all sales are final.

My pair just came in from Nike. The red leather on the heel cup is all scratched up from a finger nail or something. Also, the red leathers are clearly two different shades. Very disappointed with the QC on Nike's side for this release.

Jordan does sz 13 so dirty :smh: I can't complain too much since this is the first release I missed out on this yr, and they already did everybody else dirty, so I already knew 13 was gonna be impossible

Preach. It's one of the cursed sizes. And then I have to fight with the sz.12 kids, who decide they wanna go up a size, and take the only 13 in the store :smh:

Wtf? 13.5 exists since when? That's a unicorn size it appears on NDC as a size for any shoe but always comes up unclickable.

Guys I can't sell my 14.5 for $300. Watch out the market is dropping fast!!! These are gonna be $250 by next week :nerd:

Yesterday I emailed Villa because my order hasn't shipped yet. They replied today and said the order was under review and since I ordered from them before she could go ahead and release my order for shipment. Maybe Villa is trying to weed out bots too. I have an account with Villa and when the site went down on release day I switched to mobile and eventually checked out after an hour or so.

Last edited:

My pair just came in from Nike. The red leather on the heel cup is all scratched up from a finger nail or something. Also, the red leathers are clearly two different shades. Very disappointed with the QC on Nike's side for this release.
Sounds like the So-Called Finger Nail Scratch Test these older collectors practice.

Now we see the Cause n Effect 

Wtf? 13.5 exists since when? That's a unicorn size it appears on NDC as a size for any shoe but always comes up unclickable.
It used to be pretty common, because that's my 'true' size. I either get a 13 and it's kinda snug, or a 14 and it's loose. When I first started buying Jordans in 2005ish, I would always get the 13.5 but now it's harder and harder to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom