The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
$275-$300 though. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry if posted already. Breds and other Jordans will be releasing in Nice Kicks DTLA's grand opening this Saturday. Heads up to whoever is down in that area.

Last edited:
Wow.. Just got mine in, they weren't scheduled to get here til Saturday. They are really nice and soft to the touch, comparable to SBB. Doesn't seem like the exact same material though. Sure wish I could have snagged another at retail.. I guess I'll be on the hunt again. :smokin

View media item 2159281

wonder who still shops there when theres goat and stockx

A lot of folks, I was there Saturday, first time going there and they had a crazy line with ppl buying. I saw a guy buying aquas 8, I'm like this dude don't know he could get those for discount else where

Just can't see myself paying resale for these Js. I need a size 13. Hopefully the sneaker God bless me with a restock!

**** BPfillerup and that stupid pricing list he made earlier :smh: :smh: :smh: ***** *** *****

Hate that man :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Just can't see myself paying resale for these Js. I need a size 13. Hopefully the sneaker God bless me with a restock!

Same here same sz.

I'm holding out as long as possible for a difficult restock. Or for the price to go down. If it keeps rising though it's gonna be even easier to walk away

Same here same sz.

I'm holding out as long as possible for a difficult restock. Or for the price to go down. If it keeps rising though it's gonna be even easier to walk away

Exactly. If the price goes up and I'm able to get a pair of Yeezys this month, I will walk away.

My pair just came in from Nike. The red leather on the heel cup is all scratched up from a finger nail or something. Also, the red leathers are clearly two different shades. Very disappointed with the QC on Nike's side for this release.
WHAT IF IT WAS THAT DUDE THAT WAS SCRATCHING UP THE NEW OLYMPIC VII'S FROM THE VII THREAD
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

How does StockX work? Can you sell worn kicks there? Been trying to sell my Black Infrared 6s for a while now. Not many offers from the local FB groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom