The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what?

This guy
[quote name="GrizzlyAnimal" url="/t/639933/the-official-air-jordan-1-retro-blk-red-banned-sept-3-2016/25950#post_26489396".com/content/type/61/id/2159199/][GALLERY="media, 2159199"][/GALLERY]

Those who have more than one pair. I would hold on to one.

Unless your one to always get your pair through "METHODS"

I say this because look at dudes who struck out. You may have feasted on raffles and such, but that's not always promised. Royals and other big releases sooner better to have a war chest for trades and or money down the line.

Than a quick cash in now that you will blow.

I'm holding on one of my pairs also as a big footer you never know when things can go left.

Even though I got "METHODS".

"NEVER SETTLE"

From now until November I'm doing nothing but looking and buying size 10s for storage.

If I put my mind and grind to it I can stash 20 - 30 pairs away.

Doing the same for Black Toe 1s

And Finally chill until Royals

Last edited:

is $315 shipped for a sz. 9.5 good?
EDIT - Just saw you closed the deal @307!!!!!!  Congrats!!! Wish I found that one first. 
roll.gif

I just caved and bought a StockX ask of $365. I'm done being consumed looking for a decent deal for my stock pair. I got work to do and a life to live. 

Last edited:
Just received an e mail from Nike saying my ship date has been changed; I was initially suppose to receive these tomorrow. I called customer service and they said there is a delay at the warehouse, but that I should receive them . I have a really bad  feeling about this.

Last edited:
Sorry if posted already. Breds and other Jordans will be releasing in Nice Kicks DTLA's grand opening this Saturday. Heads up to whoever is down in that area.

Does Nice Kicks get Blends like stock of 14 pairs of shoes for the 1000 people that show up for the live raffle ?

Just received an e mail from Nike saying my ship date has been changed; I was initially suppose to receive these tomorrow. I called customer service and they said there is a delay at the warehouse, but that I should receive them . I have a really bad  feeling about this.

Why you gotta be negative, Nancy?

lol why does flight club have these up for $500.00...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although I have been saying the price won't go down on these, please nobody go pay $500.00 for these... 

Did you get a tracking number or are you part of the Memphis crew?

Why you gotta be negative, Nancy?
We have people in here who have already received their pairs from SNKRS and I got a new date of 9/16. How the **** am I supposed to view this? I am just waiting for Nike to hit me with the "Sorry the item you ordered is no longer in stock and we have refunded you". Nike has never taken this long to send me a pair of shoes.
mean.gif

We have people in here who have already received their pairs from SNKRS and I got a new date of 9/16. How the **** am I supposed to view this? I am just waiting for Nike to hit me with the "Sorry the item you ordered is no longer in stock and we have refunded you". Nike has never taken this long to send me a pair of shoes. :smh:

You'll get your pair. Book it.

Just got my pair delivered from SNKRS. Located in Illinois. Just in case those who are wondering about shipping from them. Not home yet so will check later.

We have people in here who have already received their pairs from SNKRS and I got a new date of 9/16. How the **** am I supposed to view this? I am just waiting for Nike to hit me with the "Sorry the item you ordered is no longer in stock and we have refunded you". Nike has never taken this long to send me a pair of shoes.
mean.gif
Not to be a debbie downer but based on that info Nike sent you, seems like your order will be cancelled.  But hoping I am wrong and you will get your pair tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom