The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys have some really nice vibrant shades of red. Mines are like a deep blood red.

That's my only complaint, I wish they were lighter.
Some of us got no shades. 
indifferent.gif

So after assuring me my order was being shipped out this afternoon from Villa, I just received an email saying they were out of stock and my order has been cancelled. Size 14. Didn't really expect it to go through but "Edith" promised me it was shipping just this morning. Great job guys.

Last edited:
He was helping you out and you flame him. You are what's wrong with the world today. Acting like a 5 year old throwing a hissy fit cause someone told you the truth. Grow up kid.
how was he helping me out? Lol
I'm a grown man that made these shoes cool for this generation to drool over bro. I was helping out everyone stating to check their pairs for similar defects. I'm the one trying to help the sneaker community. He's mad he must not have got a pair. So how did I flame him and how was he helping me? Lol and who the **** are you?
I'm the guy telling you, you're acting like a spoiled kid. You could've just stated the first part but started to rant about having multiple pairs and saying people are salty. Your posts speaks for itself. Keep raging little one.

Last edited:
I'm a grown man that made these shoes cool for this generation to drool over bro. I was helping out everyone stating to check their pairs for similar defects. I'm the one trying to help the sneaker community. He's mad he must not have got a pair. So how did I flame him and how was he helping me? Lol and who the **** are you?
at this specific moment in time @itzzzberny  is the truth... and according to what you said 'I'm a grown man that made these shoes cool for this generation to drool over bro.' , you must be Mr Jordan himself. pleased to meet you.

will probably regret having an opinion, but oh well.

[emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] Bands they make her dance [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128093[/emoji] all y'all succas couldn't secure one pair ???? Y'all fending for these and at the same time talking all this **** about the tumbled leather !?! These are way better than 2013 weak *** leather . Here's my multiples and still waiting for my snkrs delivery
nice come up man, i hope your selling some of those to fix up your kitchen drawers 
happy.gif
People still getting tight over this release. Here's a TBT.

I care because I bought them with my hard earned money. I didn't want to buy a ****** up shoe. Good thing I got multiple pairs. Your L you got come salty bro? Lol I'll just sell em for retail to someone and rock the other pair. I'm just sharing the fact mine came ****** up and all they offered was a refund..And yes they have pairs sitting around. How you think they're gonna restock them soon? Hahah

I get where you're coming from, as I've been put in this same position more times than anyone should ever be. Sure there might be pairs stored away somewhere, but they're not considered active stock. Calling their regular customer support will rarely get you anywhere. The only thing I can suggest is trying to get your case escalated to Nike's highest level of customer support. Last time, I dealt with someone directly out of Beaverton, OR. Give them a call, (503) 671-6453.

I'm the guy telling you, you're acting like a spoiled kid. You could've just stated the first part but started to rant about having multiple pairs and saying people are salty. Your posts speaks for itself. Keep raging little one.
Hahahahaha You clearly havn't read the entire thread... Sit down if you don't know what your talking about.

Enjoy your day and realize there's more important things than this Nike Talk site dude...

You made these shoes cool? That's one of the most embarrassing lines I've ever read on NikeTalk.

I get where you're coming from, as I've been put in this same position more times than anyone should ever be. Sure there might be pairs stored away somewhere, but they're not considered active stock. Calling their regular customer support will rarely get you anywhere. The only thing I can suggest is trying to get your case escalated to Nike's highest level of customer support. Last time, I dealt with someone directly out of Beaverton, OR. Give them a call, (503) 671-6453.
I'm gonna rock them. Not a big deal, just letting people know they need to check their pairs when they get them or if they havn't. People on here that didn't get a pair are being salty cause they think I'm not grateful for them. hahaha It's okay though, I have a real life outside of NT and sneakers... 

Footlocker tweeted me back to follow them. That was their response to me reaching out about quality control... To follow them... hahah

Hahahahaha You clearly havn't read the entire thread... Sit down if you don't know what your talking about.
Enjoy your day and realize there's more important things than this Nike Talk site dude...

It's ironic when people command others to sit down while arguing on the internet. Because chances are, they're already doing exactly that. Seems to me you could heed your own advice here about relaxing a bit.

You made these shoes cool? That's one of the most embarrassing lines I've ever read on NikeTalk.

Sure did. I grew up in the 80's wearing the OG's not these bs retros you little kids think are Air Jordans... If my generation didn't make these cool, we wouldn't be on this site today talking about Jordans... We as a generation decided to wear them instead of any other basketball shoes. So in essence, yes we made these shoes what they are today. You youngsters wouldn't be over hyped if we didn't make them cool back in the day. You all realize how long Jordans have been around right? You do realize we didn't have to buy into Nike's brilliant marketing... But we did and here we are... Your welcome.

I'm gonna rock them. Not a big deal, just letting people know they need to check their pairs when they get them or if they havn't. People on here that didn't get a pair are being salty cause they think I'm not grateful for them. hahaha It's okay though, I have a real life outside of NT and sneakers... 
Footlocker tweeted me back to follow them. That was their response to me reaching out about quality control... To follow them... hahah

Just moments ago you said you were going to sell them to someone else for retail. How badly were they messed up?

Sure did. I grew up in the 80's wearing the OG's not these bs retros you little kids think are Air Jordans... If my generation didn't make these cool, we wouldn't be on this site today talking about Jordans... We as a generation decided to wear them instead of any other basketball shoes. So in essence, yes we made these shoes what they are today. You youngsters wouldn't be over hyped if we didn't make them cool back in the day. You all realize how long Jordans have been around right? You do realize we didn't have to buy into Nike's brilliant marketing... But we did and here we are... Your welcome.

Us little kids, huh? I'll be 35-years-old on the 14th. You really seem to be the one with salt water pumping through your veins.

You're still talking? May I suggest you go grab a glass of water. It's might take that salt flavor out your mouth. Then you should go get some flinstones kid gummies. We want you to grow up to be a big boy and have real big boy conversations with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom