The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received an e mail from Nike saying my ship date has been changed; I was initially suppose to receive these tomorrow. I called customer service and they said there is a delay at the warehouse, but that I should receive them . I have a really bad  feeling about this.

Better get a discount code boy what you doing

Did you track your package? Just trying to see if they are slow to update or my shoes actually still in TN.

Yeah been tracking. It's weird tho cause my estimated delivery date never showed up and they didn't update the out for delivery. That rarely, if ever, happens for me with Nike.

You still have the receipt right?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol. thanks for the feedback. Repped.

roll.gif

Just got my shipment, box reads Black/Vars.red/white, when I opened the box this was what they sent me...

View media item 2159244
Guess a thirsty beastbay warehouse worker got over ,& swapped out my Banned 1s for these.. :frown: :smh: :stoneface:

Hope this dont happen to anyone else, Im literally disgusted right now.. [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Syke, Im j/p. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
That probably sent heart attacks across the board...[emoji]128520[/emoji]
Them Yin 1s are sleepers though,
Especially with the laces swapped to white..

View media item 2159255^Those came yesterday..^

However, I Just now met up with the UPS guy out front. Prior to him showing up ,I was casing my surveillance cameras for their arrival tight af :nerd:...

[emoji]128064[/emoji] my come up....
-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-
Opened the box and was smacked with this smell..
View media item 2159328
View media item 2159402

Last edited:
Word the colors on these are thrash the red is way too dark. doesnt have that true bred feel without the proper red.

The red on this release is the closest to the OG though...if you want a different red. Resell ientry bad on 01s and 13s.

RUVILLA pair in. Ordered a full hour after they tweeted sold out and they never even confirmed my order but somehow got a shipping notification
pimp.gif
After this past weekend, I'm never gonna believe those sold out tweets until they take the gat damn page down. 

I keep saying to myself move on from these but I keep seeing pics and they keep bringing me back in.  I don't wanna pay 300 plus though...gotta stay strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom