The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tracking says that the shoes are still in Memphis, yet it says one day left. Who knows
Ima assume it says "in transit to ups facility" in Memphis? Cuz that's where mine are stuck at and they're supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
i'm sure its just a missed scan. it happens all the time. calling in usually doesn't resolve anything, just be patient. no need to stress, unless its past its delivery date.
enjoy your pair. you should be satisfied once you get them in hand.

Restocks are about as easy as getting a parking space during the St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC.

:lol: I'm saying tho.

I appreciate his optimism, but if you struck out on release day, what makes you think copping off a restock will be easier? Veteran resellers are stock piling these joints to sit on, so you already know they in for a few more.

Last edited:
Mannnnn.....yall aint ready for the OSR boot cut puddle slapper denim in here.....

that's a dope shirt

Thanks, I couldn't pass it up, especially considering the timing. I'm not big on full matching outfits, but hopefully the red is somewhat close to my pair that'll be here tomorrow.

I plan on doing a product photoshoot when they arrive too. Stay tuned for quality photos.

Last edited:
i'm sure its just a missed scan. it happens all the time. calling in usually doesn't resolve anything, just be patient. no need to stress, unless its past its delivery date.
enjoy your pair. you should be satisfied once you get them in hand.
I think this happened to me when I bought some janoskis or some ATC II's. Updated when it was in my city. Was also a day late. It's just irritating having a tracking number that doesn't update lol they should be here tomorrow and my UPS man is good people. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom