The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Elroy was in my clique for a brief period, but we fell out. I told him it was either Leopard print, OR Zebra, not both. He didn't agree.
This was around the time when his swimming pool was still functional, so my memory's fuzzy as it has been a minute...but I think he gave me the shirt, as I won a bet on who made Jordan Retros hot again. He said Jordan, I said it was @TheCarolinaBoy
 . Obviously, I was right.
View media item 2159604

Did anyone get their pair that was stuck in Memphis delivered today or is everyone on the west coast ?

Cats out here wearing Jnco,s and Tru,s with 1,s Lmao.It doesn't really even matter what brand it is.But 1,s only look good with slim fit/skinny jeans.Im not the biggest fan of them either.But 1,s look best with them.People who are tall and slim can pull off the look better.I hate how they made the box littler.You have to stuff the shoes in the box all tight together.

Did anyone get their pair that was stuck in Memphis delivered today or is everyone on the west coast ?
mines are also stuck in memphis shipping to los angeles. Says it on the way to ups facility but hasn't updated since it said that.

A
Cats out here wearing Jnco,s and Tru,s with 1,s Lmao.It doesn't really even matter what brand it is.But 1,s only look good with slim fit/skinny jeans.Im not the biggest fan of them either.But 1,s look best with them.People who are tall and slim can pull off the look better.I hate how they made the box littler.You have to stuff the shoes in the box all tight together.
agreed, I like the way 1s, look on women too!

Both my hibbet pairs have dates 4.13 to may 30th...my pre order pair came today and it's date is 4.13 to 6.2....it seems legit tho anybody got end date June 2nd....Paid 315 for it and got called for 2 raffles next day ugh..

Last edited:
Just recieved my pair from Snkrs. Was stuck in Memphis til the a.m today. Im in the east coast.. My pair came with that odd scratch/dent on the red area smh View media item 2159646

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom