The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically might as well by the high quality replicas nobody will be able to tell and its better then getting tricked into buying replicas at resale prices

If i were you id cop from a trusted person I know, or a trusted website. Would stay away from ebay. But if you cop from someone on Ebay try to cop from trusted eBay seller you've done business with.

Got another pair of my shoes authenticated from GOAT; now to use these credits. Trying to turn my trash into treasure. 
laugh.gif

Nice man.. what sz and price you paying on GOAT?  I may need to check them before everyone cops all the inventory lol

so basically might as well by the high quality replicas nobody will be able to tell and its better then getting tricked into buying replicas at resale prices

:smh: at people considering buying reps. This release really breaking peoples backs like that.

Got another pair of my shoes authenticated from GOAT; now to use these credits. Trying to turn my trash into treasure. 
laugh.gif

Nice man.. what sz and price you paying on GOAT?  I may need to check them before everyone cops all the inventory lol
Trying not to pay more than $350, but that price will probably fluctuate a bit as the West Coaster get their pairs in. I hope ...

I have a $420 credit, but don't want to use it all just because I have it. (Foams and Kobe 8 Blue Blitz's sold with the past 1.5 weeks)

Last edited:

Trying not to pay more than $350, but that price will probably fluctuate a bit as the West Coaster get their pairs in. I hope ...

I have a $420 credit, but don't want to use it all just because I have it. (Foams and Kobe 8 Blue Blitz's sold with the past 1.5 weeks)
Ugh definitely do not want to pay $350 for these at this point in time.  Are deals for $280-300 still even around?  lol.  I check on deadlaced and none seem to be floating...

Ugh definitely do not want to pay $350 for these at this point in time.  Are deals for $280-300 still even around?  lol.  I check on deadlaced and none seem to be floating...
facebook groups. I see quite a few in my groups that sell around 300.

got a pretty flawless pair in from NDC! the box was messed up though, so they gave me a 15% code through the chat. gonna put that towards the XXX1.

Just offer a kid $280 for size 9.5 he passed, that's $120 profit, smh

I offered every 10.5 on grailed 280 last week, they all came back with 375-400... Seen some for 350 and 325 this week. And I'm still waiting for a little less. What they're not getting is if flight club takes 30% @ 400 theyre definitely not bringing in 400. The Yeezy release and people needing the cash will make it easier to cop @ less than 300.

Dang these really are creepin up smh. Average price of past couple pairs sold on GOAT is around 350. Hope a future restock happens soon and those that missed out eat or possibly lower resell. Possible yeezy drop might get sellers to lower their prices and quick to sell to get funds back. 

I offered every 10.5 on grailed 280 last week, they all came back with 375-400... Seen some for 350 and 325 this week. And I'm still waiting for a little less. What they're not getting is if flight club takes 30% @ 400 theyre definitely not bringing in 400. The Yeezy release and people needing the cash will make it easier to cop @ less than 300.
Let's hope it comes to that!

Dudes need to learn how to shop locally that's where you get the best deals places like goat are cool when ur really desperate or really can't tell if a a shoe is real or fake and nothing is out there. For a shoe like this, I wouldn't hit goat until pairs dry up. It was a 160 dollar shoe at the end of the day. Kind of hurts to see dudes forced to pay above 100 mark up

which FB groups do you all join?  or referring to your local ones?  
Retail Tuesday, Overland Park. Pretty fam feeling in these groups. Most people give good prices and help each other out. Very little shady people in those groups and those people usually will get kicked out quick. The admins have oop deals and pricing here and there and even had the pricing for the Banneds for 275 shipped on the first day. My local group has tons of scammers, fakes and a lot of non sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom