The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why people went over board. If you get them then wear them its never worth the mark up...

The Yeezy release and people needing the cash will make it easier to cop @ less than 300.

I doubt it, but good luck. I'm not selling mine, but if I did, there is no way I would sell for less than $350. In time, these will shoot up even more. We are talking one of the most(if not the most)iconic basketball shoes in history. You've seen this movie before.

If I were a reseller I would have maxed out at 260 that first weekend. Why add insult to injury. Unless u don't need to the cash then sit on them for a year if ur really trying to get paid. But I'm far from a reseller I rather everyone get their pairs and wear them

Last edited:

ohwell.gif

kicks_ver2.jpg
I seen the trailer and I really want to see it.
Scored another pair for $300 from Birmingham's

LACED UP BOUTIQUE

Met the fellas and they are honest legit dudes

Good looking @NickFolarin for putting me on [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

And as a Bonus.........
FINALLY COPPED UNC 1s AT RETAIL CLOSE TO A YEAR LATER [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
#SoleBlessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
That's you with the dreads?

ppl, pickup a pair soon before the UA's start hitting the streets
Yeah....I've already seen fugazi pairs at a spot in Chinatown (under Manhattan bridge in NYC) so they out here. Noticed the toebox preforations on one shoe was slightly shifted (put front preforations too close to toe bumper). 

THIS EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME.. I SPOKE ABOUT IT ON RD.. MY DARK PAIR IS FROM FOOTACTION MY LIGHT PAIR IS FROM HOH AND YOU KNOW WHAT.. MY LIGHT RED PAIR HAS THE SAME CHUNKY LOOK AS YOURS. SEE HOW THE PAIR ON THE LEFT LOOKS A BIT WIDER (FROM SHOE LACE PANEL TO SHOE LACE PANEL ACROSS THE TONGUE).

IM NOT A QC FREAK BUT THIS BOTHERED ME ONLY BECAUSE THE DARKER RED PAIR (FOR ME) HAS A BETTER SHAPE AND TALLER APPEARING IN HEIGHT BUT THE TOE BOXES ARE MORE TUMBLED. THE LIGHTER VERSION HAS SMOOTH TOE BOXES BUT THE HEEL ON ONE OF THEM HAS THAT PRUNE THING GOING THAT SOME SBB'S SUFFERED FROM.. WISH I NOTICED IN STORE.

YOU MIGHT THINK TO SWAP LEFT AND RIGHTS AND WEAR THE ONES THAT ARENT THAT "GREAT" BUT THE SHAPE DIFFERENCE AND COLOR TONE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE MITCH MATCH SHOES SO THATS OUT.

MINE DONT LOOK THIS BAD AT ALL BUT WHO KNOWS WHATLL HAPPEN AFTER A FEW WEARS. HERE'S AN EXAMPLE I FOUND:
NDC (Left) Footaction (Right)

Notice the height difference and the back of the footaction pair inst centered correctly.

SBB still goat levels.
That shoe sold because it was limited and it was reminiscent of an OG colorway(black toe) with similar color blocking. The color on the shoe definitely wasn't a selling point. Leather quality was nice.

Last edited:
Whenever I sell shoes, regardless of percentages taken from where your selling I always have s PayPal invoiced price in mind. I've sold yeezys and 1's online before and dudes will low ball all day under the guise of "so and so takes out x percentage" even though their offer is still well under that price. I legit got a $600 offer for one of my glow gum 750s the other day with dude justifying his offer with "because fees". So I hold firm to my PayPal price. It may be more than I'd get if I sold via eBay or goat but it's still cheaper than what the buyer would be paying otherwise. I'd be annoyed if I was getting these $250-$260 offers dudes are trying to send :lol:

All of a sudden grown men like orange shoes now.
embarassed.gif

I guess.....I did see grown men fight over pink AJ 12's this year.

The fast cash resellers need to get that cash back to put into those. The closer to the Yeezy release the more dudes will need to get these off
eh...seriously doubt the Yeezy (or Skateboard P NMD drop) will effect the resell game on these. For the need to undercut your profit margin on these you would have to assume the next retro is not that far around the corner....and while JB is definetly in taxSZN with the 2013 turnaround time don't see these coming through for another 5-7 years. 1s are like bonds you hold on to them you don't cash them in early for the latest tech public offering. Flippers are getting off Nylon 12s, NMD wools, et al....for Yeezys. 

Last edited:
I always see people boast and brag about SSB qualty like its the AJ 1 quality to end all AJ 1 comparisons. Obviously not too many people have held the Pinnacle 1's Vachetta Tan in hand.

SBB still goat levels.

Waiting for prices to rise, probably gonna get rid of both of my pairs

Also paid more than most people since I bought right after release :smh:

Waiting for prices to rise, probably gonna get rid of both of my pairs

Also paid more than most people since I bought right after release :smh:

I paid $325 in June took me an entire year to find my size for a decent price...

I missed out on the banned 1's (camped at the Vacaville outlets) and the 2013 drop (I got my brother a pair but couldn't snag mine). I camped and raffled hard for each drop, including this one. I lost out on this go around and I'm ready to the leave the shoe game. I've ALWAYS been team retail up until this point however I'll be over 30 next time this shoe prob drops and I'm sure I won't want to do this again. The fakes look damn good and I don't want to cop anything not authentic. Every pair of sneakers I've put in work to get I've gotten except these. I'm glad I finally copped and no I'm not happy with the price but I'm glad I got them. I'm good.
I mean it's not hard to weed out the scammers and fakes IMHO. I just will never spend at least $80 for "someone" to say "Looks good to me!" 
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom