The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sir but best thing we can do is offer you 20% site wide
laugh.gif
Lol better offer guranteed Black Toes or Jams! 
roll.gif

shoes were at my local ups ready for delivery this morning.  then i get notified that they were being sent back to nike due to nikes request.  Ups or nike could not intercept the package and now i have to wait for them to get back to memphis warehouse, before they can ship them back to me.  I asked if they can guarantee ill get them, they said no.  I asked for overnight shipping since they are going to be super delayed....they said "no, 7-10 days.  Your issue has been resolved and being worked on.".

This is the worst encounter I've had with Nike
WOW! If they F you over that would suck so bad. Sorry to hear that, I hope it all works out.

So apparently I did win a ndc raffle even though they sent me the L email. No confirmation email, doesn't even show in my orders page. Never has that happened but not complaining a bit, went from no pairs as of Monday to two pairs. :nthat: According to ups ndc pair should be delivered Monday now.

So apparently I did win a ndc raffle even though they sent me the L email. No confirmation email, doesn't even show in my orders page. Never has that happened but not complaining a bit, went from no pairs as of Monday to two pairs.
nthat.gif
According to ups ndc pair should be delivered Monday now.
Maybe you got the other guys pair that were redirected. Can you imagine?

So apparently I did win a ndc raffle even though they sent me the L email. No confirmation email, doesn't even show in my orders page. Never has that happened but not complaining a bit, went from no pairs as of Monday to two pairs. :nthat: According to ups ndc pair should be delivered Monday now.

And then Nike redirects that pair my way. One can dream [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dayumm [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
:nthat:

So apparently I did win a ndc raffle even though they sent me the L email. No confirmation email, doesn't even show in my orders page. Never has that happened but not complaining a bit, went from no pairs as of Monday to two pairs.
nthat.gif
According to ups ndc pair should be delivered Monday now.
BTW, I take it you just received an email with tracking?

Last edited:

BTW, I take it you just received an email with tracking?
Yeah, just an email from ups, nothing from Nike.

I remember asking my mom for these but $64.99 was out of the question! She bought me fake royal 1s [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Are you sure she didn't buy you "Sky Jordans"? I don't think there were fakes back then. I could be wrong. I was a year old lol.

Second pair from ndc came and can't say it enough how lucky I got with these drawings/raffles

Heard that for AJ1 colorways wil be releasing same time colorways for XXXIs will be releasing, to have that resurrection type between 1/31.. So royals XXXIs and royal 1s it is

View media item 2161061

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom