The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just amazes me that they have a movie based around a boy recovering his pair. Also the movie releasing a week after release day.

It just amazes me that they have a movie based around a boy recovering his pair. Also the movie releasing a week after release day.
I was thinking the same thing about the release of the movie and these shoes. Pretty smart on their part though, especially with how hard they were for some to get :lol:. They filmed a scene in my boys consignment shop prestige in alameda. Movie looks pretty dope tho

I was thinking the same thing about the release of the movie and these shoes. Pretty smart on their part though, especially with how hard they were for some to get
laugh.gif
. They filmed a scene in my boys consignment shop prestige in alameda. Movie looks pretty dope tho
True, that helps get the name out for the shop. Also I agree, the movie looks pretty good the only one that gave it bad reviews was imdb. Also B.I.G.'s son is one of the supporting characters in the movie.

Just watched the trailer...Very interesting. The kid was ready to go to war for them Breds :lol:

Probably wait till it hits Redbox/Netflix to watch it :pimp:

Just watched the trailer...Very interesting. The kid was ready to go to war for them Breds :lol:

Probably wait till it hits Redbox/Netflix to watch it :pimp:

I know right

Fam went and copped some pocket rockets

Set it off in this bihhh

True, that helps get the name out for the shop. Also I agree, the movie looks pretty good the only one that gave it bad reviews was imdb. Also B.I.G.'s son is one of the supporting characters in the movie.
Completely forgot about biggies son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom