The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood the mentality of someone that far back in the line. Why put yourself through it when you know damn they got 30-40 pairs. Just go home and enjoy your weekend. 

Well the line was just to get a raffle ticket. If they called your number you got in line to enter the store and make a purchase. Once you went in you had a choice of one of the retros being restocked, but basically everyone went right for the 1s.

Does anyone know the leather quality on the AJ1 Lance Mountains? Figure I ask since no one threw that in the mix when comparing leathers of the AJ1

anyone have a link or know a site where I can print out the nike letter to Jordan for the banned 1s?   I'm working on a display case for my pair on ice.   

View media item 2161560Welp I was able to get 2 pears but one of the pairs has the lace bag on the right shoe. They were all store bought so unless the employee pulled a switch am I safe to assume they're legit?

Is it safe to order from grailed? For some reason when I try to purchase some shoes it says there is a PayPal error and now the seller wants to make the sale straight through PayPal.

Is there difference between the Bred 1s that released a few years ago and these Banned 1s? Generally curious, been out the game for a while.

View media item 2161560Welp I was able to get 2 pears but one of the pairs has the lace bag on the right shoe. They were all store bought so unless the employee pulled a switch am I safe to assume they're legit?

What size send me a pair and I'll let you know. Lol

Nah man you good yall gotta stop worrying about em being legit if you got em from a store. The likelihood of them switching is probably less than 1%. Enjoy bro.

Last edited:
Hey a quick question, I was going to trade somebody the banned for the Chicago 1. Both are DS. Should I have to add cash. I have the banned 2016. And the Chicagos are the 2015

Don't you dare add cash. Both shoes are the same retail, but the Banned 1 is a more coveted shoe. In time, the Banned 1 will have a higher resell value. If you want to swap, make an even swap, but don't add cash for Chicago's.

was hoping they were as soft as SBB
some panels are others are not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom