The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather pay the $300 now rather than the usual $380+ you're going to see in a couple of months, restocks aren't guaranteed and it's mostly random

I want these bad by I hate paying over retail. I Got someone here in DFW down to $280 and still couldn't do it :smh:

Im sure I won't care in a few months

Last edited:
Repped

And salute to adam who ever you are  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

plz halp

Last edited:
Playboi Carti was rocking the Ham On Everything party last night w/ ASAP Rocky here in LA!!!

Last edited:
I would pay 300 I just don't wanna spend the extra 30 lol and dude not tryna let me slide at all smh
That sucks haha, on release day it was a lot people selling them for only $280 that was a good day to capitalize on. But believe me you'll feel better paying that price compared to what you'll pay later. $320 is my limit.

That sucks haha, on release day it was a lot people selling them for only $280 that was a good day to capitalize on. But believe me you'll feel better paying that price compared to what you'll pay later. $320 is my limit.

ya I think imma cave in and drop the 330 smh I really want them snkrs app screwed me and ain't pick me for the draw smh

I paid $280 and didnt feel the least bit bad about it. $300 is pretty good for you guys on the fence, just skip a release or two.

CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity Thanks my dude! I didn't expect this at all.

I didn't expect any hand outs, hook ups, anything. I just try to make things easy for those who have a busier schedule than most. #feelingblessed

Smithbeentrill Smithbeentrill thank you and hope you get a pair ASAP.

This is just too much[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Seeing all these in hand & on feet pics... my pair is 10 minutes away @ UPS and they're closed on weekends.
eyes.gif

CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity Thanks my dude! I didn't expect this at all.

I didn't expect any hand outs, hook ups, anything. I just try to make things easy for those who have a busier schedule than most. #feelingblessed

Smithbeentrill Smithbeentrill thank you and hope you get a pair ASAP.

This is just too much[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Bruh[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] babyjs23 babyjs23 im sooooo happy for you man!!!!! Thats so awesome!
Reps to you for always helping the fams so selflessly...
Reps to CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity

Reps to you Sir...you get a big homie shout out and the rest of my reps!

@CleanestNdaCity Thanks my dude! I didn't expect this at all.

@DomoSavage thank you and hope you get a pair ASAP.

I know you didn't expect it or want a hand out, but you contribute so much, so it makes people want to look out for you.
Bruh[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]@babyJs23 im sooooo happy for you man!!!!! Thats so awesome!
Reps to you for always helping the fams so selflessly...
Reps to @CleanestNdaCity

Reps to you Sir...you get a big homie shout out and the rest of my reps!
Appreciate that bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom