The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better hit ya chick with that A1 & wife :smokin :smokin

Any girl that cops you a pair of Js is real af [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Lows are so ****** clean fam [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Be appreciative boss

:rolleyes I still need chicagos and shadows

Bae: Y'all have these Breds, Banneds 1s, or whatever they're called. My man said they're sold out everywhere and I'm trying to find them.

Employee: Say no more. I was holding a few in the back for the homie, but ... since I know you're looking for these, so I'll let you cop. Also, if you keep it hush hush, I'll let you double. BUT!, you have to buy some socks or shoe cleaner, too. :D

Kidding aside, you're lucky your girl was trying. Most girls wouldn't give a damn.

Lol I wanted those lows so bad bc I wanted breds...ASW I remember...they flew online so I ran to local footaction n copped...wore mine all summer and even last night 2 see FGL with my girl..that's nice ur lady did that!

I'm not mad, it gave me a good laughed.
These to me will have more value to me than the Banned 1's.

I purchased these last year but I hardly wore them this past summer, they are TANKS!

They have been beaten beyond belief and still look slightly used lol

Last edited:
boys doing all the extra curricular stuff to the shoes to wear em 3 times a year

If you don't live in ny where you're obligated to be in the elements you have no reason doing all this nonsense

I wouldn't even do it in places like ny either

you young cats going to school sitting in a desk for 8 hrs with iPhone screen protectors on your shoes and all types of luxurious sprays haha

and if you grown doing it it's even worse lol

Last edited:
boys doing all the extra curricular stuff to the shoes to wear em 3 times a year

If you don't live in ny where you're obligated to be in the elements you have no reason doing all this nonsense

you young cats going to school sitting in a desk for 8 hrs with iPhone screen protectors on your shoes and all types of luxurious sprays haha

I remember wearing my BC3s in the freezing rain and stepped in what I thought was ice, but was a big slightly frozen pothole. Whole foot dunked in it and my foot was wet for the rest of my commmute home. NYC weather is unforgiving lol.

Last edited:
Stuff like this is why i only clean my shoes with water. At the least cleaners will discolor and dry out shoes over time and in general will speed up the aging of your shoes...in more extreme cases it will discolor them to them to the point theyre basically ruined (like those pictured above).
Cant remember what it was, but i know i sprayed some pair or maybe a hat or something with waterproofer and it basically ruined it (discoloration, looked like a big stain). That was the last time.

Best thing to do is use water and a toothbrush and cloth to clean...use a cleaner only if water wont do the trick, which it will 90% of the time...the exception is suede, which u should use suede cleaner very sparingly....imo all this is elementary and also essential to keeping your stuff fresh.
This is just what I do. In my experience it works well...hope it helps.
So what product is causing these issues? Water proofer or the cleaner. Since when did washing leather shoes become a thing? Only shoes i ever wash/clean with water are FKs or fabric based ones. 
Man yall check out this "fake"... can't event tell the difference.... I might as well give up and get these, can't say i didnt try coppin....
Fat swoosh fam. If you have been staring at legit pairs the differences stand out. Take the L and move on like those of us that struck out have. Pay the resell if you have to. The quality reps are $200. Just fork over the extra $100- $150 for legit pairs instead of cheating yourself. I know you tried but fakes arent the solution.

Last edited:
Calling LMs trash is for people that didnt get LMs IMO.

Just playing but u see how this logic is kinda silly
Not really. I've already stated LMs aint a retro of an OG CW so ehh. But that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I don't know if you remember but I had a stores stock of LMs and got booted from the thread from stock room pics. I had them...sold them.
LMs on feet are so sick, love mine, still thinking about getting a white pair....easily my favorite pair over the past few years.... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
Your opinion. Doesn't matter if I disagree. Wear what you like.
Very very false. I have Royals, black/reds and LMs. LMs are [emoji]128293[/emoji]
That's your opinion which I can't take from you nor call FALSE. 
Glad all you like them. Respect your opinions.

It's ok that we don't like or think the way same way. What a thought right.

the worst thing about the lm's is all the dummies who used nail polish remover or whatever to wipe away all of the black/white paint

the point of the shoe was to have the paint wear away naturally

Lance Mountains are dope AF, do not own a pair myself but eventually will especially love the black pair, and the concept for the shoe is pretty cool.

Also for the people who lived in the skate era and loved to skate like myself
wink.gif
I lived in that era too, I just think grown men wearing different color shoes looks funny, just an opinion. It's cool if you like em that's great = )

Although I was talking about "what the shoes," not the lance mountains. Those are dope 
nthat.gif
 didn't clarify my self lmfao.

The concept makes sense to me (How lance mountain used to buy the OGs on discount and paint over them, that's cool) . I was more talking about what the KD's / Kobe's / Lebrons etc etc.

Last edited:

Post Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom