The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested, fake education on ig is gonna drop *his* real vs fake comparison tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
The soles? Wtf people still clean the bottom of their shoes, ******ed
It is stupid. Baby wipes and sole shields for shoes?!?! Some people believe if you seal your shoes from air they last longer. So how do you keep air from touching your shoes when you WALK in them?

Last edited:
They may be under the sb product line but they are still a Jordan retro. Either way its not worth the argument. Im out. Congrats on the 2 pair. Im looking to get one soon.
It's my opinion. I think they're a gimmick. And it's still an SB 
tongue.gif

So what exactly is making the red paint stain like that?? I was about to use crep protect but now y'all are saying not to?

So what exactly is making the red paint stain like that?? I was about to use crep protect but now y'all are saying not to?

It's the leather they used.

Has no sealer to it.

Everyone raves about the SBB leather and the Banned leather, but I hate it compared to the Chicago and frag leather.

Oh well

USPS ACTUALLY DROPPED MY PACKAGE OFF IN FRONT OF MY DOOR AND THE TRACKING SAID THEY LEFT IT WITH A PERSON.. IT WAS SITTING THERE FOR LIKE 3 HOURS SMH.. I HAD TO RUN HOME HOPING NO ONE STOLE IT.. ITS NOT LIKE I LIVE IN A DAMN HOUSE.

ANYWAY.. CHICAGO I'S FINALLY CAME IN.. I LOOVVVE THESE THINGS. IM SO GLAD I COULD PULL OFF GETTING A  PAIR FINALLY.. HERE THEY ARE:

View media item 2163026
I like my Chicago's more than my breds.

They do that so they can punk someone into thinking they're VNDS if they plan on selling them later on.
yeah and its so easy to get away with even calling used kicks brand new if you are careful how you walk in them. you can just clean the bottom and call them brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom