The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I really ******* hate the way the GS pairs were done >: >: :smh: :smh:

I wanna hook this chick up but damn leather is a disgrace

JB if you're going to treat the fellas then treat the ladies too

Stop being extra af [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

The GS pair is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] your buggin.

guy wants 320 for them locally and is firm on the price saying thats lower than what they're going for on ebay.. should i ask for lower? that too high for them? size 10

This

That Video Was Painful Watching A Grown *** Man ***** And Moan About His Own Dumbass Mistake :lol:

Wanna Repeat Yourself One More Time Buddy? :smh:

Who Sprays Water Proofer On Shoes That Are Gonna Just Sit In Display Cases Anyways? :rolleyes

Real talk.

Nothing behind him looks worn and he waterproofing sneakers..

These dudes are crazy. What killed me the most is the dude pulls out his SBB and proceeds to spray them joints down.

Nah if we get butter and dye stains, why can't they?

Lol [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I like them, but it could be cause I'm not such a big fan of the tumble on these but i think the GS pairs are clean

these barely make my top 5 for the year

1 white cement iv
2 black metalic v
3 white black 2 low
4 space jam xi even though they havent released yet
5 black red 1

honorable mentions go to true blue 3 and black red xii

i mostly cop og colorway retros

dont get me wrong the black red 1 is cool but the other shoes mean so much more to me. jordans iv-xiii is mainly where nostalgia hits and i was super surprised on the comfort and quality of the og 2 low

i am happy that a ton of og colorways of the 1's are coming our way in the next couple years though. i just hope they start releasing more pairs so people dont miss out

i also believe a retro of the black red 1 will come sooner than later

Last edited:
Real talk.

Nothing behind him looks worn and he waterproofing sneakers..

These dudes are crazy. What killed me the most is the dude pulls out his SBB and proceeds to spray them joints down.

His Boys Probably Clown Him For Water Proofing His Harley He Never Rides Too :nerd:

Last edited:
His Boys Probably Clown Him For Water Proofing His Harley Too :nerd:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

these barely make my top 5 for the year

1 white cement iv
2 black metalic v
3 white black 2 low
4 space jam xi even though they havent released yet
5 black red 1

honorable mentions go to true blue 3 and black red xii

i mostly cop og colorway retros

dont get me wrong the black red 1 is cool but the other shoes mean so much more to me. jordans iv-xiii is mainly where nostalgia hits and i was super surprised on the comfort and quality of the og 2 low

i am happy that a ton of og colorways of the 1's are coming our way in the next couple years though. i just hope they start releasing more pairs so people dont miss out

Replace number 3 with black and red 12s and you on to something

Mfrs spraying [emoji]128169[/emoji] an don't know what the leather was treated with before they released... SMH

never put anything on my shoes. i learned my lesson in the early 90's when i bought some navy nubuck white stripe kswiss classics

shoe got dirty on the toe part. stupid me cleaned it with a rag and water. dye came off with quickness. turned the toe pale white

they were nice too :smh:

This

That Video Was Painful Watching A Grown *** Man ***** And Moan About His Own Dumbass Mistake :lol:

Wanna Repeat Yourself One More Time Buddy? :smh:

Who Sprays Water Proofer On Shoes That Are Gonna Just Sit In Display Cases Anyways? :rolleyes

Guy is a clown...when that vid ended, it previewed his other vid "life of a full time reseller" its actually a series according to him...cringeworthy

I really only use water repellent sprays on canvas but I was going to ask my homie at finishline to let me spray crep protect on my breds for when I wear these in the city since I saw the "water stains". The sidewalk puddles in NYC are crazy
roll.gif
But after that video I'm not putting **** on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom