The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
5hrs later and leather protection still the topic of discussion! [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

I really only use water repellent sprays on canvas but I was going to ask my homie at finishline to let me spray crep protect on my breds for when I wear these in the city since I saw the "water stains". The sidewalk puddles in NYC are crazy :rofl: But after that video I'm not putting **** on these.

Better if you don't.

God I really ******* hate the way the GS pairs were done >: >: :smh: :smh:

I wanna hook this chick up but damn leather is a disgrace

JB if you're going to treat the fellas then treat the ladies too

Stop being extra af [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Ohhh, SPEAK on it! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

The GS pair is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] your buggin.

GS pair looks & feels like cheap plastic next to the mens pair [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
anybody have any luck with eastbay reps, i spoke to 2 reps and both said the banned 1's are still inactive smh

This was my favorite release in a while. Ended up liking them so much I wore them on my two days off back to back.

2r5qgrm.jpg

osrcjc.jpg
[emoji]128293[/emoji] info on denim?

God I really ******* hate the way the GS pairs were done >: >: :smh: :smh:

I wanna hook this chick up but damn leather is a disgrace

JB if you're going to treat the fellas then treat the ladies too

Stop being extra af [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Is this chick your GF? Fiance? Wife?

i kinda low balled for 280 but hopefully he comes back with 300 and i didnt disrespect to where he doesn't want to sell to me.
if you can strike a deal at 300, just take them.  I am surprised some deals can still be found at this price but all good for the buyers.  

interesting.... i wore my pair for a week straight and just recently cleaned them with a clorox wipe (which i used for all my shoes). I did notice the red on my clorox wipe which surprised me, but i didn't notice any discoloration.

here's a pic of them after being cleaned and then next to my DS pair
No disrespect but this is the funniest thing I've read a in a loooooooooooooong time. Man just use a dab of water on a microfiber towel to clean. Dab it and take your time. This shoes are heavily dyed it will come off. Good luck to you but Clorox Wipes are NOT the way to go. That stuff takes off grease and food stains...what do think its going to do for your shoes? These aint work boots.

Last edited:
$250 would still be considered resell :lol:

In either case, you're SOL, because retail is out the window and you'd have to find someone desperate to part for $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom