The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try my hardest not to pay resell if I see something for a ridiculous price I just wont buy it. I have a thing against being somebodies lick or come up. I would just do without... Its never that serious.

:wow:

giphy.gif

woah woah woah
Kid rock is great.....

Wow
Yeah if you haven't listened to all his songs and only heard one here or there you can't really know. Everyone has different tastes in music though and that's fine. I like absolutely every kind of music (if it's good it's good) 

Yeah if you haven't listened to all his songs and only heard one here or there you can't really know. Everyone has different tastes in music though and that's fine. I like absolutely every kind of music (if it's good it's good) 

I don't like lil uzi vert.

And kid rock is dope anybody hating on him is prolly like 15.

I don't like lil uzi vert.

And kid rock is dope anybody hating on him is prolly like 15.
Word. Yeah I forget who posted it but it was in the fools wildin thread, but the new freshmen cypher for XXL was absolutely garbage. I can't believe what is happening to rap lmfao.

Sorry back on topic.

Black / red 1's are dope 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Word. Yeah I forget who posted it but it was in the fools wildin thread, but the new freshmen cypher for XXL was absolutely garbage. I can't believe what is happening to rap lmfao.

The genre of rap today is the biggest joke ever.

The only people to blame for it are music execs looking for a quick buck... Most rap artists today have a shorter shelf life than a less than average nfl player.

Lil Uzi Vert is terrible I don't care what excuse anyone gives for him he's awful. Then these suckas say "Oh i'm not a rapper" so they don't have to freestyle.

I feel like my i.q dropped significantly reading thru the last few pages. I still need a sz 12 for retail tho. Or slightly above is do-able.

Before we kill this topic and get back to shoes isn't it crazy that rap has become exactly what the Boondocks made fun of a couple years back...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom