The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out a friend gonna hook me up with a pair he doesn't want. Gonna unload my second pair and keep the one I'm getting from him.

After all is said and done this release was more pleasant than others have been in the past.

Lol smh Steve Steve gonna run up in here real soon.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Word. Yeah I forget who posted it but it was in the fools wildin thread, but the new freshmen cypher for XXL was absolutely garbage. I can't believe what is happening to rap lmfao.

The genre of rap today is the biggest joke ever.

The only people to blame for it are music execs looking for a quick buck... Most rap artists today have a shorter shelf life than a less than average nfl player.
Every generation says the same thing about the next generations music because music has been dumbed down more and and more since musicians became artists. There are still talented people tho.

laugh.gif

Nah. Rap/hip-hop has the most fickle elitist 'fans' in any genre of music

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah waited for this post :lol:

Only 24 and just starting out in the world

I rent a 3 bedroom / one bath condo by myself

Work 4 jobs with every Saturday off

Moving next year

My sneaker room still messy (but I finally cleaned my desk up :wow: so much room now :lol:)

I own a 2007 PT Crusier & Lease a 2012 MB 350 on the side. Goal is own a GTR someday

Did you really just admit to owning a PT Crusier? That took courage.

I'm all for dumb rap every once in a while, but Lil Uzi Vert ******* aggravates me. Plus his name sounds like some Tony Hawk ****

Man I think everybody forgot what OGMCMXCII daily driver is. The PT cruiser is just beater!

Last edited:
Dude's 24 and working 4 jobs. I'm not going to haze him. At least he's not leaching off society. I have had new vette's, sti's, camaro's, ect, but I drove a 95 rusted out subaru impreza to work everyday as a beater. Yea the PT is trash but he did say he had an entry level MB so it's not like it's his main buggy. 

How many of you dude's roasting him are doing so from Mommy's basement?

I finger blasted my sophomore homecoming date in the back of a PT Cruiser. So shout out to cruisers 8)

Also, I imagine you can go back to and OG 1 thread from 2013 on and see the same repeats of fools predicting they would be a GR, next could secure on a restock, then the prices will drop, and then finally the inevitable realization that it's either pull the trigger right now or be forced to pay lots more here soon... I decided to Larry Bird it when JACKFROSTY843 JACKFROSTY843 hit me up on a fair price for a size 12 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom