The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall way too optimistic in here tbh lol

I always assume a sneaker release is going to be a **** show

As for the chicagos i personally dont care for them

Blk red >>>> shadow >>>> Royals all better than chiicagos imo

What ever happen to bigj the moderator I Haven't seen him in here for a while

He's active. He just listed some shoes in the classifieds.

He took a break for a little while. I think it was to take care of some things.

Last edited:
Be careful when pre-ordering. A lot of scammers and peeps who will refund you once they see the price go up on rd. Only people I trust are 23penny, kixsquare, and midwestkicks
Sobe is good too, but that price is outta control this time

What's with the Chi hate? As I remember it, the Chi's was the flagship cw when J's took off in the beginning. To each his own I guess...

What's with the Chi hate? As I remember it, the Chi's was the flagship cw when J's took off in the beginning. To each his own I guess...

Nope Chis were a make up color way after B/Red color way violated leagues uniform policy

Black Toes should be the 'Chicago' color way

See what this quote says to me is all the backlash from my opinion comes from people that are fans of the story. Thats all good. Im no elitest or snob but at 41, if i say Chi are lame to me, i think i have the right to feel that way. I dont hate 1s, duh. Blk toe is the real Chi to me. Y'all trippin on the Chi bromance :lol:

See what this quote says to me is all the backlash from my opinion comes from people that are fans of the story. Thats all good. Im no elitest or snob but at 41, if i say Chi are lame to me, i think i have the right to feel that way. I dont hate 1s, duh. Blk toe is the real Chi to me. Y'all trippin on the Chi bromance :lol:

Yeah you know you're right and I respect that, everyone entitled to there opinion

ALL in on these.

Just need a shadow remastered now.

The honorable thing to do would be for them to do Royals again as well.

Chi's became overrated when they were left out from NA treatment in 2013. Never liked that colorway because of all the red, black toes are better. Shadows, then royals, then the breds are the best og 1s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom