The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chis are classics, and Mike wore them a lot. They're all sweet to me-I still like breds over all of them, though.

But hey, i never liked carmine 6s, grape 5s, or concord 11s either. beyond hype and significance, they don't look that great. Breds are simpler, more subtle, mostly black with not too much red and some white.

Guess i just have a different pinion

But hey, i never liked carmine 6s, grape 5s, or concord 11s either. beyond hype and significance, they don't look that great. Breds are simpler, more subtle, mostly black with not too much red and some white.

I feel ya, except on the grape 5s.

So what do you like?

Anyway, those pics look amazing! They are built just like frags. All in!
Except the frags didn't have that horsesh*t tumbled swwosh. They need to leave OGs alone and put out whatever other trash they want with Retro+ colorways.

looks like they run a little wider. so i have the option a sizing down. hopefully it will be fine.
All remastered 1s have roomier toeboxes. I can't size down 0.5 since I have wide feet. So, now they just fit me better.
Very lame
Nah Chi are not lame. Love these deep convos. 

BRED > Chi > Royals > Frags > Black Toes > Shadows if I could only take one to a deserted island. 

Except the frags didn't have that horsesh*t tumbled swwosh. They need to leave OGs alone and put out whatever other trash they want with Retro+ colorways.

All remastered 1s have roomier toeboxes. I can't size down 0.5 since I have wide feet. So, now they just fit me better.

Nah Chi are not lame. Love these deep convos. 

BRED > Chi > Royals > Frags > Black Toes > Shadows if I could only take one to a deserted island. 

Yea the elephant print ones I picked up I fit good in a size 13 so now I can't wait!

Royals > Frags (Sucker for Blue Jordans) > Bred > SBB > Black toe >Chi > Shawows

All history aside and judging just by the colorway alone.

Frag > Bred > Royal >  Black Toe (with black tongue) > Chicago > SBB > Shadow

Royal > Bred > Shadow > 2001 Japan Grey/Silvers > Black Toes > 2001 Japan Navy/silver/white > UNCs > Metallics > MTM (because knit turned a 30-year-wearable shoe into a potentially 50+-year-wearable shoe) > the rest.

Thats my personal tier.

I know I'll probably get stoned and gif'd. Oh well.

Passing on these since I got flu games. Enough blk/red for me but might grab blk toes if they remaster later this yr

Reason why when non black and red colorways drop im more inclined to buy. I like to have an array of colorways, can't have a closet full of black/white red shoes.

Black/ Red = Royal = Shadow

Black based Air Jordan 1's >>>>>>>>>>>>
You get it 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom