The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB did a good move to scrap the entire Banned 1 rerelease. Those samples were a joke. In for this remastered pair. Def expecting an X on the heel, change to the remastered 1 mold, possibly lace tip details, extra laces, and a special box. I just hope they don't do too much.
this

Wtf is really coming out doe... Man I hope this is an experiment... Don't customize the [emoji]128169[/emoji] JB.... Need OG that's it...

Last edited:
I can see why he's not about that over retail life. I refuse to pay over retail as well.

There is no way I'm paying $600 for a shoe in my life (rich or not), if the Black and Red 1s are releasing again there is definitely no way I'm paying that amount.  That money could be used to buy two pairs of shoes.  Also pardon me for getting off topic but I may have my Cement 4s money ready by the end of this month (I get paid every week).  

There is no way I'm paying $600 for a shoe in my life (rich or not), if the Black and Red 1s are releasing again there is definitely no way I'm paying that amount.  That money could be used to buy two pairs of shoes.  Also pardon me for getting off topic but I may have my Cement 4s money ready by the end of this month (I get paid every week).  

Lmfao you're hilarious b

Lmfao you're hilarious b

Cash rules everything around me:
CREAM, get the money
Dollar, dollar bill y'all

Thank you my friend, I appreciate it
laugh.gif

How old are you?

I had these in 01... Saying it isn't enough... I had 00001 of 10000. Which is crazy because instantaneously I noticed that these were something rare.... Kicking myself in the *** now because I told myself these were special..... Gave them to someone who beat them to [emoji]128169[/emoji]... SMH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom