The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i be a pizza boy this time around? im so very hungry

Why join something you know anything about???? Yea they clearly explains what it means but let them have that. It's their own thing.... Wanna eat buy food, wanna be a pizza boy get a job at papa johns.... Respect

I'm 27.. 28 by the time these drop.. What pizza gang should I join???? [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No pizza for me.

Not a Young'n.

Not an old head.

Just a dude who loves the Jordan 1 black and red.

Hopefully it comes in the 94' mold with SBB leather.

No pizza for me.

Not a Young'n.

Not an old head.

Just a dude who loves the Jordan 1 black and red.

Hopefully it comes in the 94' mold with SBB leather.

Hell yea, I want them the way I first got them in this colorway....

I camped out for 11 hours in 28 degree weather for my 2013's
sick.gif
It was worth it man.

I copped my pairs from the Czech Republic online at like 6am, paid 200 and it took a month to get here.

But that feel when you first open the box and see the greatness 

199pnha4ch72mgif.gif

Hope I can get another pair and more pizza 
nthat.gif

I camped out for 11 hours in 28 degree weather for my 2013's :x
Lol i did for royals. That was one cold a@@ feb day. Breds was cake! Stood for maybe an hour to get my tixket at Villa. Cake. This time no diff. Eatin time.
200w.gif

I don't know what your trying to say here nor what age has to do with anything, especially when it's people 25 years+ who love to derail threads by picking on every little thing AirSak says. It only proves age isn't anything but a number. My point is, leave the catty, petty comments about NT members alone and focus on shoes. Half of y'all say **** about him when he hadn't commented in days. Every thread I go to its the same thing.
Not everyones a hater but, if he comes in here droppin posts like the usual stuff and exits never getting a pair but whines about how he needs em. Cmon son. Its been going like that in most threads. Some just bring it on themselves.

Im really debating on a pair of og's on the bay. Perfect for what i want. An og wearable, no insole, no og box but a clean pair with hardly any drag at a decent price. Debating on letting go my black toe or pair of bred to cover cost. If these confirm to be built like the frags or chicagos with say blk/wht or frag leather, it will make the decision an easy one. If they anounce royals, im gonna have another heart attack lol.

i just want 1 pair of black/red 1s for a good price. even if its over retail but what people want for them now is a joke

View media item 1867880

Sent these two pairs to Flight Club for consignment upon the news (yes they were originally bought from flight club a couple years back before prices really skyrocketed).

Still got a personal pair. But will probably look to cop in September regardless of what iteration releases so long as the materials/shape are on point.

Odd to see the colorway back again, so soon...

:frown: I had three at one point, but the Mrs didn't like the idea of me having 3 pairs of the same shoe sitting in the closet. Sold one for $900 shipped and the other $630 shipped.

Back at two pairs. I had to hide the other pair :lol:

Last edited:
Sent these two pairs to Flight Club for consignment upon the news (yes they were originally bought from flight club a couple years back before prices really skyrocketed).

Still got a personal pair. But will probably look to cop in September regardless of what iteration releases so long as the materials/shape are on point.

Odd to see the colorway back again, so soon...
How pissed would u be if it was not the BREDS releasing and it was some other BS color combo or weird design to it...

How pissed would u be if it was not the BREDS releasing and it was some other BS color combo or weird design to it...

Overly pissed.... I said before this kind of trolling isn't bizarre... Taking into consideration JB has done things of that nature before...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom