The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people sayin it's gonna be breds but I seriously don't think it will be. Maybe like guy said a flipped version or some other bs...I may be wrong but I just got that feeling

The Black and Red 1s are releasing, the color combination would have been different if they were not releasing.

Lol it's sad how JB has us so jaded that we don't believe when a good shoe is about to release lol.
I remember when they finally dropped the Columbias ("Legend Blues" :rolleyes), I was in that thread from the jump saying that it wasn't going to be the columbias, and that we would
all be disappointed. Luckily, I was wrong.

Couldn't it just be a leather pair of these with the varsity releasing?

Or am I confused about color labels
laugh.gif
That not an OG High 1, that's a Air Jordan 1 Strap. See:

Basically I just meant the same cw on a remastered mold :lol: but most likely your right. This'll be my first time trying for these, only 1 paid needed :smokin

Basically I just meant the same cw on a remastered mold
laugh.gif
but most likely your right. This'll be my first time trying for these, only 1 paid needed
smokin.gif
Yes, hopefully I will be able to secure a pair, I would be just fine with these and the Chicago original colorway wise.

View media item 1867880

Sent these two pairs to Flight Club for consignment upon the news (yes they were originally bought from flight club a couple years back before prices really skyrocketed).

Still got a personal pair. But will probably look to cop in September regardless of what iteration releases so long as the materials/shape are on point.

Odd to see the colorway back again, so soon...

The odds of them being anything close to the Banned '11 is slim. If you dont mind the '15 Remastered OG 1s then do your thing. I'd honestly hold onto em.

U less you prefer cash, I wouldn't get rid of em

They won't be released banned, it will be bred and original is always better than a remake..

The odds of them being anything close to the Banned '11 is slim. If you dont mind the '15 Remastered OG 1s then do your thing. I'd honestly hold onto em.

They're already gone bro.

8.5 sold fast and the 9.5 is still on Flight Club.

I still got another pair. I'm fine.

I'm def keeping my pair of Banned's, will not give them up on rumors. especially if these are going to be more mass produced I'd bet the quality will suffer so there will be a lot of sodium filled people on RD. now I do agree that the "banned" concept is corny if it is redone, but it was an original idea back in '11 that makes a totally different shoe with that small twist. I'd personally rather see a remastered blk/red NA produced in greater numbers and then the brand vault the colorway. I'll be keeping my eyes open for some '13's in the future in case I can find a steal.

k20lee k20lee Agreed. I'm keeping my DS pair on ice, even though I'm gonna wear the heck out of my other pair :wink:

How's the leg and the misfortune you had with the tornado?

Last edited:
^Well, now is the time to own a pair :wink:

Get a pair of the Cyber Monday 1's to start off.

Last edited:
Gonna get a whole lot more interesting as the official pics surface along with the confirmed info.

Last edited:
That's def a pic of the 2013 pair. As much as I was against this at first, I'm ready. Can never have enough pairs of black/red air Jordan 1's.

I'll be wearing this colorway well into my 60's

If the ones who have the "Banned" Air Jordan 1s from 2011 don't sell them, most likely the Air Jordan 1s that are releasing are the original Black and Red 1s.  As stated before "Banned" is just a nickname for the Black and Red 1 that most people use, not referring to the "Banned" 1s.

k20lee k20lee How's the leg and the misfortune you had with the tornado?

appreciate you asking man! The foot seems to be better, the podiatrist I was sent to seemed to be in it for just the money and never really gave me advice. I basically diagnosed myself and treated myself. I'm able to do the majority of the running/obstacle race training that I do, just trying to work back into it slowly so nothing gets reinjured. The tornado is still affecting my area. it was about 4 days after when we finally could go back to the area and our homes. luckily no damage to mine but others 1/4mi away lost everything. the traffic on the interstate is horrible as everyone wants to look at the damage right off the hwy so going home everyday has been an event. the cleanup just started this week so it will take some time before rebuilding can begin.

k20lee k20lee That's good to hear all is well on your end, minus the traffic and the nearby clean-up.

Hopefully the people recover from their losses soon.

If the ones who have the "Banned" Air Jordan 1s from 2011 don't sell them, most likely the Air Jordan 1s that are releasing are the original Black and Red 1s.  As stated before "Banned" is just a nickname for the Black and Red 1 that most people use, not referring to the "Banned" 1s.

Thank you for the lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom