The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pic lookin hot. Pic quality is super retro... will cop that jimmy jazz edition on sale for 99

dude spent more on lasering those POS's than the retail cost of the shoe. :smh: that makes me wanna go home and hug my pair lol

Outside of the outlet banneds, why does anyone want a bunch of stuff slapped on the shoe like a billboard? I want straight up blk reds just like frags. The cut, the leather, the nylon tongue with puffed out lace tab, upper stitching through the heel tab. Thats the og look imo. Already dishing off extra royals cause im sure they arent far behind. One pair of 13 breds i have im unloading to. Its getting worthless to hold on to anything anymore. When popularity wains, JB will pull every ace card when they can me thinks.

Outside of the outlet banneds, why does anyone want a bunch of stuff slapped on the shoe like a billboard? I want straight up blk reds just like frags. The cut, the leather, the nylon tongue with puffed out lace tab, upper stitching through the heel tab. Thats the og look imo. Already dishing off extra royals cause im sure they arent far behind. One pair of 13 breds i have im unloading to. Its getting worthless to hold on to anything anymore. When popularity wains, JB will pull every ace card when they can me thinks.

Amen.

Those are clearly lasered customs of the recent 1.5s, check the wings logo. JB is gimmicky and at times gaudy but they haven't been that awful in a minute.
I know we not getting these
I was just saying "what if they did have all this crazy stuff added to them

I shoulda said "what if it was LIKEe this"

Last edited:
I would be pretty jacked if they were anything like those or the x heel banneds.

Last edited:
You all can keep that tacky X on the heel and stupid graphics on the Ankle liner.

Give me same quality as frags and mold.

All I need.

I also agree with that statement not sure if it's been posted in here yet but read carefully

here we go with the assumptions, how funny would it be if they release them all again in GR numbers, i would be so happy for sure

SN ran with something they said Dino posted about the Breds saying Royals were coming too. He never actually once mentioned Royals though. They need to stop with that.

SN ran with something they said Dino posted about the Breds saying Royals were coming too. He never actually once mentioned Royals though. They need to stop with that.
yea i just caught on to what dude was saying in the pic posted above. this is the same site posting spacejams coming out smh

Just like the SJ thread... MODS need to lock this up since it's all just speculations.. No solid info.

Just like the SJ thread... MODS need to lock this up since it's all just speculations.. No solid info.

Dino along with @j23app have confirmed that a Black/Red Jordan 1 is releasing (Style/Color code & date). Only thing that's speculation is the color blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom