The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
J what u think..... Is this jus something to throw us off..... That looks like a fitted from the 20th anniversary 2005.....
I believe you're right. Trying to remember back when my store got a bunch of the 20th Anniversary apparel and accessories and that hat, I believe was one of them.

There was rumor that in the near future that they would release something with the X on it. It was around the time when the Defining Moments Package were about to release. We had gotten the DMP jackets and tees a month prior to releasing the DMP's.

The only other banned hat I've seen after they released the shoes was this one by Cayler and Son .

2a9ob9j.jpg

Last edited:
I believe you're right. Trying to remember back when my store got a bunch of the 20th Anniversary apparel and accessories and that hat, I believe was one of them.

There was rumor that in the near future that they would release something with the X on it. It was around the time when the Defining Moments Package were about to release. We had gotten the DMP jackets and tees a month prior to releasing the DMP's.

The only other banned hat I've seen after they released the shoes was this one by Cayler and Son .

2a9ob9j.jpg

Can't remember exactly where but I've seen that hat....

lol who cares if they are a rumor, it keeps our hopes and dreams alive and also strengthens our brotherhoodly (is that even a word?lol) gestures and actions towards eachother. NT is coming around on making sure as many people as possible eat for as little as possible and its nice to see. I want a pair but in that many months i might like something else

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 Thanks for clearing that up on the 20th Anni stickers and labels. It's been over 11 years of trying to remember what they released, especially in my store :lol:

And to clarify to all on my post about a possible release with an X on it in 05 before I cause any confusion, I was referring to a Jordan 20 hat we got for the 3/4th 20's in white/met since the topic was about hats. The rumor was from someone who had his hat customized with the double x (XX) on the bill to match his Jordan 20's.

The way I worded it seemed like I was referencing the banned shoes :lol:

Last edited:
Back to the shoes...

Now, if they release the Breds with the same leather as the banneds, without the X's on the back and in the same mold as the 85's, oooooweee! :pimp:

Chaos will ensue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom