The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be able to enter raffles due to work schedule [emoji]128553[/emoji] NDC or bust

Edit: hopefully shiekh has them

Last edited:
:rofl:

Two most rigged malls in Michigan are getting them

SICKKKKKK

Crazy the newly reopened Twelve Oaks store isn't getting them. But honestly they don't have much of anything right now. It was closed for the entire spring and most of the summer

:rofl:

Two most rigged malls in Michigan are getting them

SICKKKKKK

Crazy the newly reopened Twelve Oaks store isn't getting them. But honestly they don't have much of anything right now. It was closed for the entire spring and most of the summer

My girl loves 2 min away from twelve oaks, haven't been there in months and didn't know it was closed

Wish it was on the list since the workers all seem nice and normal. My girl had a friend working there :nerd: not sure if she still there or no. Doesn't matter now

Surprised lakeside didn't get them, oh well

When I called Nike the guy first said the shoes were "Banned" and may not release. Hahah. After I told him that's a nickname, he said " ok, they are not listed as limited." That's how I knew he wasn't just guessing.

His response at first made him lose all credibility even if he is correct after he said that I would just be like f#$% it

Last edited:
Those grade schools look AMAZING compared to the men's.

Grade school is what we should have received man.

Correct shade of red.

No tumbled BS.

Not my pic.
Didnt realize they were THAT deep red

I like the 2013s better right now but well see

I think you're correct, mine didn't get the chi's aka gymnasium red, jet black, and vivid white.

RIP Airsak

Yeah but how hard is it to not do things to get yourself banned? I don't know what he did but the dude totally brought it on himself.

One thing also that indicates this release might be a GR is the fact that many "famous" youtubers (sneakerlufe, sneakerheadinthebay) get them early (I'm assuming they are legit). They seldom have limited releases this early. Just my 2 cents. Correct me if I'm wrong.

One thing also that indicates this release might be a GR is the fact that many "famous" youtubers (sneakerlufe, sneakerheadinthebay) get them early (I'm assuming they are legit). They seldom have limited releases this early. Just my 2 cents. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Got them early from fineline who sells them at discount for promotion, smart on his part

SAW THIS IN A FB GROUP (SORRY IF POSTED).. APPARENTLY GS VS MENS SIZE.... AT LEAST ITS SMOOTH RIGHT?

GS basically looks like 2013 material and color

I bet the leather is prob better off bat than the 2013 for the 2016 GS tho.

Also, I legit prefer the GS look over the Men's.

I'll cop the men's just because, but I'm not thrilled about what they are releasing.

Also doesn't hurt that I have 2001 coming in tomorrow.

I bet the leather is prob better off bat than the 2013 for the 2016 GS tho.

Also, I legit prefer the GS look over the Men's.

I'll cop the men's just because, but I'm not thrilled about what they are releasing.

Also doesn't hurt that I have 2001 coming in tomorrow.

Word, I got a 2001 bred coming in the mail too. Imma try to get these 16s and then the 13s'. Im B/red collecting atm.

All these pics got me thirsty man. Since my NDC/SNKRS luck is terrible, if anybody gets an extra 10.5/11 on rd and wants to let it go for retail shipped, Im your guy.

been asleep at the wheel and forgot about these. 9/3 came up real quick.

Sounds like big numbers for these, but because of the shoe, won't be an easy cop? I hate these holiday weekend releases.

GS basically looks like 2013 material and color
This but the color was perfect. Seeing them side by side, I'll probably just got for one since I still have the 13 and the TRUE banned pair to fall back on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom