The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM GOING TO ECHO WHAT'S BEING SAID HERE ABOUT HOW THE 13'S MIGHT BE BETTER.. IM KIND OF FEELING THAT WAY TOO BECAUSE IT HAS MORE OF AN OG LOOK.

BUT THERE'S DEFINITELY THINGS ABOUT THIS RELEASE THAT ARE BETTER LIKE THE QUALITY OF LEATHER (THOUGH TUMBLED), HEIGHT, AND THE STITCHING JOB ON THE HEEL AND SIDE PANEL.. NUMBERING AND BANNED X ON THE INSIDE DOESNT HURT EITHER.

I CAN SEE MYSELF GETTING THESE AND WEARING THEM BEFORE MY 13.. I MIGHT BE ALONE. BUT I HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE HOW I FEEL IF I CAN GET A PAIR.

Last edited:
Spot two days ago said they're getting these and i call just now and they say they aren't. Wtf?

Is sz 4 the smallest available for gs ? Wifey is a 3.5 was hoping to get her a pair

It won't, it's all luck of the draw because of raffles

That's why you stay away from shady places

Already got list of places I won't even drive to because my ticket goes straight in the trash and the backs get sold to friends or resellers

It won't, it's all luck of the draw because of raffles

That's why you stay away from shady places

Already got list of places I won't even drive to because my ticket goes straight in the trash and the backs get sold to friends or resellers
SHADY RAFFLES AND FCFS ARE TERRIBLE FOR RELEASES LIKE THIS.. ONLY TIME RAFFLES DID ME WELL WERE SNKRS (ONCE) AND NT SMH

Dat boy Mike Rich got 'em
The way they looked when they smelt their kicks, we all do the same, it's no wonder they put tissue in the box :lol:

In all seriousness, I am so ready for these bad boys.

Been rocking my 2013's a lot lately.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm still new to the sneaker game, but I have a question. Does NDC only release these through SNKRS or both SNKRS and like the way retail sites do theirs. If only through SNKRS, what is the best chance/website to get them online. Footlocker, Eastbay?

Sorry, I'm still new to the sneaker game, but I have a question. Does NDC only release these through SNKRS or both SNKRS and like the way retail sites do theirs. If only through SNKRS, what is the best chance/website to get them online. Footlocker, Eastbay?

snkrs raffle from what i have heard

Seems as though the two different shades of red between the '13 and '16 models is a hot topic of debate.

Those of you who keep thinking the 2013 are closer to the originals from '85 when it comes to the shade of red are sadly mistaken. OG's from '85 have the deeper shade of red that is exactly like the ones dropping in two weeks. That's why they're called remasters.

In my humble opinion, the '13s are overpriced, overrated, overhyped, and overbright on the red when you compare them to the OGs and the '16s. People need to stop claiming that the red on the '13s is closer to the OG than the '16s because that's not the case. Now the tumbled leather on the swoosh of the '16s, that's another story. The tumbled leather's beauty on the Bred 1s will be in the eye of the beholder.

hqdefault.jpg

T2eC16RHJGUFFh1W2-9tBRgb+DRhrw60_57.jpg

Nike-Air-Jordan-1-High-7.jpg

Jordan-I-BRED-OG-85-1.jpg

2016s

Air-Jordan-1-High-2016-Bred-700x468.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-341.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High11.png

2013s

s-l1600.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-1-HIGH-OG-BRED-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-black-varsity-red-white-011845_3.jpg

DSC_0124_7558441d-5389-47e5-9b2a-a76219da5ccf_1024x1024.JPG

Last edited:
Well today was a trip...it's a kinda long story but I'll sum it up quick...well 3 days ago I called this local shop and asked bout em he said he'd let me know asap...called me late last night said come thru for 200...well went earlier and they were super nice but unauthorized...the store hasn't got a drop since white metallics so I was kinda funky bout it..after legit checking the bag was way over sized and no stamp inside...he called his connect and his dude showed up literally 5 mins later and I was kinda freaked out I ain't want no drama but tens out the guy who's been flipping to the shop was getting fakes outta town and thought they were legit so now he wants to literally murder the shady connect...it was wild tho cause the fakes looked really good tho..he showed me the recent flus and they were fake aswell the tongue wasn't rounded right and red was off..so my lil town is flooded with fakes and have no clue...hearts got broke today lol..Guess I'll be hitting up raffles and hope my local hibbets gets me a pair

Edit...he also had space jams lol people are seriously so stupid...just cause they think the carbon is good they real

Last edited:
Man oh man

I knew this was gonna happen, you all had nothing but love for the color of the 2001

Now all of a sudden the dark is cool. It's understandable that the OG 85 was dark but I don't care, give us a better shoe but nice bright red

Y'all always find a way to discredit the 2013

Now the red is even more off? :lol:

Not even defending the shoe because I own it, I know it's shoe but I like the mold and color and didn't wanna spend more for 2001 and 12 year older shoe especially with the suede or whatever swoosh.

The red on the 2016 sucks and you can defend it anyway you want. Now the 2001-13 color shcks :rofl:

Y'all weren't asking for darker red for 16 years

So I check the launch locator and call the FNL that popped up and employee said they not getting them... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom