The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a problem with complaining. Only problem I see is ppl trying to call others' opinions wrong. Some people don't mind the tumbled, some do but not enough to not cop, and some people are out because of it. Live and let live.

yea if you like the tumbled leather i can understand because the banned 1's with the x had it

me i never liked the banned x 1's. thought the x was tacky as hell

its crazy

in just 5 years we have gotten 4 different variation of the black red 1

banned 1

2013 black red 1

black red 1 lows

2016 banned 1/og

thats not including all the non og black red 1 variations nike has released for cheap

yea if you like the tumbled leather i can understand because the banned 1's with the x had it

its crazy

banned 1

2013 black red 1

black red 1 lows

2016 banned 1/og

thats not including all the non og black red 1 variations nike has released for cheap

same can basically be said for Chi's...... it's a popular colorway, JB knows it will sell.

its crazy

banned 1

2013 black red 1

black red 1 lows

2016 banned 1/og

I'm 50/50 on the dark red. Doesn't affect me one way or the other. The tumbled I'd rather go without, but it's not keeping me away in the slightest.

JB keeps hitting us with the close but no cigars :rofl: I don't think we'll ever get 1:1 OG style again, but as long as it stays close, I'm in.

Wouldn't care as much if I got it for retail.

Something looks off with those FNL images... The swoosh looking sort of narrow? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom