The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard is this one going to be to hit on? I'm not a Jordan guy but my barber is and asked me to help him out. Just trying to see if I should be able to easily get it on SNKRS or if I should call in some favors to secure him a pair.

How hard is this one going to be to hit on? I'm not a Jordan guy but my barber is and asked me to help him out. Just trying to see if I should be able to easily get it on SNKRS or if I should call in some favors to secure him a pair.

Bred 1 man, you're going to need to put in some effort. If you have a connect, use him.

Snag me a pair too......I live in IA by the way. 0 chance of me copping in store.

Last edited:
I just hope the people that are hating on the look of this shoe pass and not fall to the hype that morning. There are people who truly want these to rock.

I just hope the people that are hating on the look of this shoe pass and not fall to the hype that morning. There are people who truly want these to rock.
I'll still try to cop just to check them out in person and see for myself. that leather better be really nice though if I'm gonna keep them with those creases all over the swoosh

You better be getting free cuts for a year for helping him out

Idk how to get through on foot sites

That's why I like FNL, let's you through and check out

All I see for foot sites is wait time so I'm not gonna bother

I can't mess with FNL online after they had the problem with charging cards multiple times when trying to get order one shoe.

Think about it fam

Imagine if you fail on getting him the Jordans

You really think he won't feel some type of way after that?

This could be you.

GOT THROUGH ON CONCORD LO'S ON FNL.. NEVER FOR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THEM AND FOOTSITES AND EASTBAY..... RIP

Definitely must have. If I strike out I'll have to look for the best deal. For $160 and the shoe that started it all these will be gone in a flash. They look great to me. Just a little over a week to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom