The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe Palace is so shady with new releases. It's crazy. About two of them in my area are going to get them. But I'm not even going to bother. Most of them are backdoored. 
indifferent.gif

Tony D just called the red leather on these as........"Rhinosaurus *****" 

First "scrotum leather" now "Rhinosaurus *****"

MY GAWD
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Some of ya'll acting like you never owned a black and red jordan 1 high 
nerd.gif
At least I was smart enough to hold on to my 2013s...........whereas others sold theirs and are hoping putting all their eggs in a basket for next Saturday's release.

More power to them, at least I have a fallback option if I fail to get a pair next week.

Honestly I've never owned any bred 1s. Just really started getting heavy into collecting in 2013 and I missed out on them. So yes, I am pretty damn excited for these, royals and black toes.

Honestly I've never owned any bred 1s. Just really started getting heavy into collecting in 2013 and I missed out on them. So yes, I am pretty damn excited for these, royals and black toes.
I definitely lost big time on the 2013 Royals, a lot worse than the 2013 Breds.  I was lucky to find at least an "ok resale price" for those Breds.........the resale market was AND STILL IS NOT forgiving for me with the Royals.

Next year, I'm going SWAT MODE to secure my first pair of Royal 1s.........even if I have to sell most of my organs to do it.

Last edited:
I definitely lost big time on the 2013 Royals, a lot worse than the 2013 Breds.  I was lucky to find at least an "ok resale price" for those Breds.........the resale market was AND STILL IS NOT forgiving for me with the Royals.

Next year, I'm going SWAT MODE to secure my first pair of Royal 1s.........even if I have to sell most of my organs to do it.

Make sure you get an 11.5 so I can get them once all your organs are gone.

Tony D just called the red leather on these as........"Rhinosaurus *****" 

First "scrotum leather" now "Rhinosaurus *****"

MY GAWD
laugh.gif

Tony D bit that naming ish off of Paul Cantu (IMO)

Yeah possibly. Cantu funny af when you first watch his vids, then his comedy got old, but he still cracks me up every once in a while especially when he bought that white van from 1908 lookin' like he was about to snatch 9-year olds at the playground

Last edited:

Yeah possibly. Cantu funny af when you first watch his vids, then his comedy got old, but he still cracks me up every once in a while especially when he bought that white van 1908 lookin' like he was about to snatch 9-year olds at the playground
 Yeah for sure, it can get old. LOL @ that van he bought, looking like he's about to spray paint "Free Candy" on the side and ish.
laugh.gif

Common Projects. I'm just never going to pay almost $500 for synthetic leather mass produced shoes when I can buy hand made Italian leather kicks for the same price.
The only CP's I've seen are the ones that TBlake's friend wears (the friend that looks like one of those Sons of the Harpy from Game of Thrones.) The ones I saw just looked like chuck taylor lows made out of leather. I'd check them out if I could see them in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom