The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah possibly. Cantu funny af when you first watch his vids, then his comedy got old, but he still cracks me up every once in a while especially when he bought that white van 1908 lookin' like he was about to snatch 9-year olds at the playground
 Yeah for sure, it can get old. LOL @ that van he bought, looking like he's about to spray paint "Free Candy" on the side and ish.
laugh.gif
Or dude may turn the candy mobile into an ice cream truck, slangin' twin pops and $3 dollar finds from the thrift shop.

I called Lenox yesterday and they said they wouldn't know until a few days before the release.

Lenox or green if that's the case Nike Lenox will do FCFS and that will be a freaking mad house. Tho they had dang near a million pairs of SBB at Lenox

Lenox is doing raffle at their FTL. Champs didn't/doesn't know if they're getting them. City Gear is doing a raffle.

Greenbriar is FCFS and is the worst place ever to try and line up. Shady city with that staff.
Southlake is all raffles at their stores. The DTLR is doing theirs on tuesday for some reason.

This is what I've gathered from calling around so far.

We better get this locator up so I know what the hell in doing Monday morning :smh:

Let's hope I cook on these yeezys tm :pimp:

Lenox is doing raffle at their FTL. Champs didn't/doesn't know if they're getting them. City Gear is doing a raffle.

Greenbriar is FCFS and is the worst place ever to try and line up. Shady city with that staff.
Southlake is all raffles at their stores. The DTLR is doing theirs on tuesday for some reason.

This is what I've gathered from calling around so far.
Very helpful. Repped

The only CP's I've seen are the ones that TBlake's friend wears (the friend that looks like one of those Sons of the Harpy from Game of Thrones.) The ones I saw just looked like chuck taylor lows made out of leather. I'd check them out if I could see them in person.

Nah. They're much better than leather Taylor lows. And like others have said, you can get them for a lot less than MSRP. The only designer I have ever paid full price for are my SLP Royals. But those I just had to buy as soon as I saw somebody else with them.

If you're spending $500 on resale, you might as well check out Common Projects, Margiela, Lanvin, and other stuff. The difference in quality is night and day.

Any nor cal heads here? Could use some leads.

Right here [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Called all around the Central Valley most stores still saying they don't know if they're getting them. Talked to my boy who's an asst. mngr of FTL and he doesn't even know if he's getting them

Nah. They're much better than leather Taylor lows. And like others have said, you can get them for a lot less than MSRP. The only designer I have ever paid full price for are my SLP Royals. But those I just had to buy as soon as I saw somebody else with them.

If you're spending $500 on resale, you might as well check out Common Projects, Margiela, Lanvin, and other stuff. The difference in quality is night and day.
Yeah I'm not against other brands especially quality ones. Thanks for the heads up.

Right here [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Called all around the Central Valley most stores still saying they don't know if they're getting them. Talked to my boy who's an asst. mngr of FTL and he doesn't even know if he's getting them
Right on. I'm in San jose

Cute girl at the nearest footlocker offered to hold a pair for me when I was talking her up about them. Win win for ya boi
glasses.gif

CP Bball low and mid :pimp:

Remember copping those cyber Monday last year for steal but ended up being too big :frown: I was so sad sending them back

Last edited:

Yeah I'm not against other brands especially quality ones. Thanks for the heads up.
You ever heard of a brand called Greats? For the price, they are among the few that give you the best bang for your buck. All of their premium shoes are made in Italy.  Based out of Brooklyn, the co-founder is Jon Buscemi

Damn this thread is rolling. Yall Boi's dissing out cash too somebody paid 360 to a boutique. Most power to ya I guess. This is 1 of the most interesting releases of the year. Goodluck to all that are in for 1 pr to rock

Last edited:
You ever heard of a brand called Greats? For the price, they are among the few that give you the best bang for your buck. All of their premium shoes are made in Italy.  Based out of Brooklyn, the co-founder is Jon Buscemi

Greats comes up as sponsored posts in my social media all the time. Haven't checked them out yet though. I'll take a look.

CP Bball low and mid :pimp:

Remember copping those cyber Monday last year for steal but ended up being too big :frown: I was so sad sending them back

Those are classics. Keep an eye out for the end of season sales to try to get them back in your right size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom