Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called House of Hoops

They're getting them but don't know how they're releasing them

DTLR is going to do a raffle monday

Hibbets not getting them

FinishLine Said it's a no go

Jimmy Jazz Need to pick up the phone

If I had the time I would quote everyone who said "Jordans are out of style" "Jordans are dead"

All you trend hoppers need to stay your ***** in the Adidas threads and stop trying to rile up hype.

Managers and employees read these boards and influences their tip gauge to GREED.

and @bigskepdaddy or whatever it is...He aint paying $100 for these and is why I say be careful cause he's offsetting that price by sending GMs to people watching his "commercials"  And Nike raised WS price awhile back. Accounts are only seeing 40-45% profit now a days.

Guess it shouldn't matter anymore since he sold out his allocation on his site. eBay says he still got 1 size 12 still though.

Never done a raffle before. Last couple releases I copped online. Can I just go to Footaction on Monday/Tuesday at any time and get the ticket? Or do they give them out at certain times?

Never done a raffle before. Last couple releases I copped online. Can I just go to Footaction on Monday/Tuesday at any time and get the ticket? Or do they give them out at certain times?
Best to go during the day to avoid mall traffic (aka all the little kids getting out of school and entering the raffle).

Chicago will be flooded with these. I'll try to pick up a few extra pairs to help anyone that gets screwed over.
You think Flight 23 (woodfield) (n riverside) would have mad pairs?   So far HIP mall on shady buisness FL said 18 pairs total. Which are def being backdoored  FTL/CMPS have no info

I just moved down to Detroit a couple weeks ago.. Wheres my best bet on these? I've heard nothing but bad things about burn rubber...

Is Eastbay serving these up.If so,is it the same date and time as SNKRS and the other sites.Isnt it a store in Chicago that's getting a huge shipment of these.People in Chicago don't have problems getting Jordans.Unless if you stay outside of the city.I could be wrong.But the people i use to be in contact with years ago.Never had problems getting any type of J,s.Even if they where limited.

They obviously paid less than what he's charging

Doubt they will say yea I paid $300 while y'all are paying $500
laugh.gif

Bad business ethics IMO
Didn't you pay $450 for a pre-order?

Is Eastbay serving these up.If so,is it the same date and time as SNKRS and the other sites.Isnt it a store in Chicago that's getting a huge shipment of these.People in Chicago don't have problems getting Jordans.Unless if you stay outside of the city.I could be wrong.But the people i use to be in contact with years ago.Never had problems getting any type of J,s.Even if they where limited.

It's gonna be hard in the chi I've been calling around all week and lots of spots getting limited pairs....moms and pops stores doing 100 deposits asking 350-400 for the shoe. It's gonna be a warzone in the chi on the 3rd

Last edited:
The boy @drizzyG23 hooked me up with the raffle code for Memorial City Houston Shiekh...............any other Houston folk looking for Shiekh codes, hit him a PM if you want the code or request him to post in this thread.

I would share the code, but I will not do it without drizzy's permission out of common courtesy for his efforts.

@citricacidcycle

Last edited:
I just moved down to Detroit a couple weeks ago.. Wheres my best bet on these? I've heard nothing but bad things about burn rubber...

Stay away from them

Where exactly are you at? Gonna have to hit the malls but plenty spots will have them

Man I've hit on every shiekhs code raffle I've put in, in the Houston area. Can't hate on shiekhs they've came clutch so far.

Id preorder but these people want crazy preorder prices and this is a GR... They may not get that many pairs but if you're paying 300 for a preorder i think u would be able to just pay resale prices... SBB go for 300 right now and i think they were more limited then these... 

Id preorder but these people want crazy preorder prices and this is a GR... They may not get that many pairs but if you're paying 300 for a preorder i think u would be able to just pay resale prices... SBB go for 300 right now and i think they were more limited then these... 
This is an OG Retro Bred 1.................they will never be GR, the demand is too high even if its normal GR numbers.

Quit telling yourself that, then you'll be able to get over it and start putting in some work in raffles/online campout.  Just be thankful the amount of stores getting these isn't as limited as the 2013 Bred 1s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom